• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
@funnier6 @Morbid Minish You two mentioned seeing Rag as town earlier this game day; may I ask what caused that? Was it him scaring Kirino off ex briefly? Or was there something else going on in the background? And do you two still feel that way?
I've never seen scum Rag be this try hard, even if she's poking really weird things and drawing really weird conclusions. Scum Rag is a potato
By popular demand, night phases will last 72 hours henceforth.

You're (not) welcome.

Carry on.
Four people is not popular demand
Correct. I don't really care if those people had any reasonings or not; it was simply the fact that so many people piled onto Ex immediately. The only reason I paired that with my thought process on Ex was because, if Ex was scum, then chances are none of their scumbuds would have piled on quite so early; on the other hand, if he was town, scum could have hopped on to form an early wagon.
Its.. its an RVS wagon. You're telling me you think the scum team was like "wow votes sure are piling on Ex you think we can join and just ride that all the way to eod?"? Like honestly. Or if its the other way, people literally RVS their scum buds all the dang time, its not unlikely, its not unusual, it cannot be read into, it doesn't make the slightest shred of since why anybody would be thinking remotely about strategy about an RVS wagon on the first page of the game.
Because I spent a solid two days telling myself "i'm going to comment on this thing", my mind was pretty much tunneling on that one thing throughout the entirity of Day Night 1. Other thoughts have been forming since then (at this point I'll probably do an end-of-day-1 reads list to provide those), but I will admit that my focus on the one thing kind of ruined my helpfulness over the first phaes.
And what have you gotten out of focusing on this one useless bit of trivial nonsense for the better part of the day and what are you doing with it now?

funnier6

Courage~
Quick thoughts since I have work during eod (again)

I have no idea what the vote count is @Mellow Ezlo I think it might be a three way tie between Minish Deku and Ex based on the last vote count (which would be extraordinarily dumb and weird) I kind of like all of those three for different reasons but Ex really shouldn't be there and I dont believe in lynching Minish day one.

I think I'm actually comfortable with my vote on sms since literals all he's done is vote and ping Poy and ditch which feels like going for the easy vote that isnt the easy vote (Ex) since Poy has been having a streak of posting junk that gets him scum read and then ditching and getting lynched.

I like that Deku is here and trying which is more than I can say about a ton of day ones with him but the things he says makes me want to kill him except I always want to kill him when hes town so its stupid.

Ex hasn't been nearly as over the top fake and frustrated like he was in supermen, none of that bull aaaaaa asdaf junk every five minutes that didnt have anything behind it

Rube has been actually pretty good about doing things which is kind of scary the same way that Kirino and Min have not which is kind of scary

Min did have some thoughts that I agreed with but I just havent seen enough to get a good feeling

Its kinda like

Rag
Ex
Rube
Deku
Johnny

Minish
Kirino

Sms

I literally cant remember a single thing @Mido and @naga10 have done and Poy is due to come back and post seven times in a row right before eod

I've actually been able to see Johnnys thought process in his posts more even though they're weird and scrambled like always

Just based off this list I'd guess I'm wrong about Johnny or Deku and that Minish or Kirino is scum along with one of the inactives. The nice easy town reads on Ex Rube and Rag make things a lot easier, I dont think we'll have a lot of trouble, especially since abilities seem pretty powerful. I'd rather stay on sms but if I get a minute at work and see its going to be a three way between Minish Ex and Deku I'll vote Deku though for goodness sake the votes on Minish are from Mido and Poy who aren't even here what the heck these wagons should not exist

The only item I'm willing to tell you is that one of the items is some amount of money that I can give to a player and I have no idea what that money does.

My flavor is effectively that I'm some kind of evil philanthropist.

I didn't mention it before because I didn't make the connection, but I think it's possible that my role would benefit from this, but I'm not 100% positive. I have to work all night, and would theoretically not have to if I had money.

I might be reading too much into this.

So the big issue today is the random vote wagon on Ex. My impression is that voting Ex early on in a game is pretty common, and that being on that wagon probably is NAI. I agree with funnier that there's no way scum would be looking to take an Ex wagon all the way to the lynch. I'm seeing instead that the anti-Ex wagon, like DekuNut, is trying to make a controversy out of nothing (especially since Ex doesn't seem to care too much about the random votes).

Correct. I don't really care if those people had any reasonings or not; it was simply the fact that so many people piled onto Ex immediately. The only reason I paired that with my thought process on Ex was because, if Ex was scum, then chances are none of their scumbuds would have piled on quite so early; on the other hand, if he was town, scum could have hopped on to form an early wagon.

You weren't in the game yet, but this basically happened in Day 1 in Scooby Doo.

I've never seen scum Rag be this try hard, even if she's poking really weird things and drawing really weird conclusions. Scum Rag is a potato

I've seen Rag do some pretty crazy things, scum or not, so I wouldn't put anything past her.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
I'll try to make it back here in an hour so I can make some high quality reads and solve the game, and address most of the times that I have been mentioned or pinged.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'd be fine with SMS. I'd prefer him over Ex, at least.

Unvote

Vote: SMS

For the record, I'm leaving and likely won't be here at EoD.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Everyone who is in serious threat of being lynched should probably claim.

Idk how much time is left in the day but I hate the optics of an end of day swing like this.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
In hindsight, if the day ends in 30 mins, I’m afraid I won’t be much help. It’s a beautiful day at my place and I need to do some power-washing at EoD along with other activities outside in the meatworld. Full confidence in town to make the right decision.

Unvote

Better nothing than a useless vote.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Why do you hate to say it
I really don't, its just that kind of hyperbolic set dressing I like to use.

How do you know his thought process he never claimed anything why should he have had it can you explain it to me since you understand it why do you understand it is it because he's on your team
I mean, he kind of has by now. But thats not the point of this.
He originally wanted to roleclaim because he was afraid of early death and the town not knowing his role. He explained as such when people explained to him that his role would still flip. And it was after that he chilled on roleclaiming until he was afraid Rube wouldn't give him the money tonight. I'm fairly sure there's more going on there than he's telling us.

Deku literally all of these votes are RVS what is wrong with you
Yes, but there can still be reasonint behind RVS. But there was no wagon building reasoning around a first RVS vote because theres no preexisting wagon.

Thx

Its.. its an RVS wagon. You're telling me you think the scum team was like "wow votes sure are piling on Ex you think we can join and just ride that all the way to eod?"? Like honestly. Or if its the other way, people literally RVS their scum buds all the dang time, its not unlikely, its not unusual, it cannot be read into, it doesn't make the slightest shred of since why anybody would be thinking remotely about strategy about an RVS wagon on the first page of the game.
I just found the sheer number of votes disturbing. 4 votes in the first few pages is a lot. I wouldn't call it a coordinated mafia effort, but it seems like something someone could jump onto pretty easily to get a wagon going early in the day.

And what have you gotten out of focusing on this one useless bit of trivial nonsense for the better part of the day and what are you doing with it now?
Absolutely nothing. I never claimed it was a good thing; just that it was a thing. I flat out said that the mindset negatively affected my play. I simply wanted to point out that this mindset is part of why my play was so bad today rather than that my mindset should be used to determine a lynch target.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So the big issue today is the random vote wagon on Ex. My impression is that voting Ex early on in a game is pretty common, and that being on that wagon probably is NAI. I agree with funnier that there's no way scum would be looking to take an Ex wagon all the way to the lynch. I'm seeing instead that the anti-Ex wagon, like DekuNut, is trying to make a controversy out of nothing (especially since Ex doesn't seem to care too much about the random votes).
How is the Ex wagon the big event of the day? I made a big deal about it, sure, but nobody else has. Other people who have mentioned it have been doing so to tell me to shut up about it. Not even Ex is making a big deal about said wagon. It's literally just me.
If you said his roleclaim then I'd believe it. But youre putting far more stock on the ex wagon discussuin than anyone else but arguably me is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom