• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
this sounds like a very easy way to set up future explanations for giving bad items to town and good items to scum and I kinda hate it
Items can be redirected to myself if anyone has abilities that do so. None of them are bad enough that I would be opposed to getting them if anyone wants to route any of them back to me.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
:glare:
so you're fine with telling us how your role works without anyone pressuring into it but won't claim flavor stuff?
The only item I'm willing to tell you is that one of the items is some amount of money that I can give to a player and I have no idea what that money does.

My flavor is effectively that I'm some kind of evil philanthropist.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
how
how can a philanthropist be evil
You don't get enough money to be a philanthropist by being a good person, that's for sure.

I'll claim my role name, I'm the gambler

and as any game addicted person I'd appreciate your money
I might give you the money; still weighing my options. I'm honestly not town-reading you atm so I'm hesitant to give you what I assume to be a positive benefit.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
BUT ARE ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKE THAT TREATED AS FLAVOR aaaa
this is too much :kannagun:
:rolleyes:

How do you figure?
You voted as number 3, removed it as a joke, and then purposely replaced it. Seems like a feint to me. Not to mention you purposely voted as the 3rd in RVS. That reads scum to me, and not as a joke.

Johnny's been going pretty hard after Deku to the point where it seems like he's singling him out, potentially in order to give the appearance of contributing or to set him up as a lynch. So he's probably the person I'm closest to being suspicious of right now.
This isn't the first time you've gunned for me over nothing in a game, doubt it's the last. I'll pressure Deku for better reads cause I know he can do better, even on day 1.

As for Deku, I think his behavior has been pretty typical for him.
It's getting close to EoD. I don't really have a good lynch target, especially since information lynches aren't much of an option due to alignment not being revealed upon death. But if there's anything we can take away from that, it's that scum will be more willing to defend their scum buds and less likely to bus, so reads can still be used to go after scum with that in mind.
Brain blasting me right here dude. You defending Deku?

The thing is instead of pinging people and being like yo post more you could like... post more
:shrugs:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Does it not mean anything to you that Rubik started the wagon on Ex. I really dont see how he disrupted anything. I really dont see why he would disrupt anything as stupid and ridiculous as that for absolutely nothing, I know he didnt disrupt me, unless he's playing 4D chess, but that doesnt matter anyway cause its RVS my vote was going to change anyway. So to get this straight. You think Rubik has been defending Ex from RVS votes. While RVS voting Ex. Even though he was clearly joking with Kirino. And he never said anything to me. And even though you thought this you dont think it makes Rubik scum you just wanted to talk about it because reasons

You unvoted ex in response to rubik making a post. I didn't understand why you did that at the time, but its apparently because rubik was taunting you. I don't think this is at the level of 4D chess. I think that rubik was defending ex from RVS votes, while RVS voting Ex. I think you might think i think this was more meaningful than i think it was (sorry for that sentence). The behaviour stuck out to me so i poked at it. Attacking and prodding at small things is how I typically like to get the game started. If everyone dismissed everything that happened during RVS on the basis that it was RVS then the game would never go anywhere. Nitpicking and attacking small things is a good way to get the ball rolling.

For one thing, that wasn't an attack, that was a blatant misconstrue..tion? misconstruetion? idk. Anyways I expressed very clearly that I thought it was stupid for Ex to claim and for you to even bring up meta in regard to this is ridiculous since I've literally never role fished and for goodness sake, if I wanted him to claim I would have just said so, he was literally asking for opinions. Literally all your arguments are ignoring the plain facts right in front of you

misconstruction is the word apparently.

Here's your initial post wherein you told ex not to claim:

Yes everyone wants you to claim on day one at no provocation

The usage of sarcasm puts the post in an uncomfortable place where you could be hoping it would be interpreted non-sarcastically by ex, or you could be hoping that ex would challenge your sarcasm by claiming, and then you could make ex responsible for claiming by saying you were clearly being sarcastic (which is true). This was the reason I disliked your initial post, and when, in your response to my attack, you seemed to entirely ignore the aspect of the post that i was attacking (the usage of sarcasm to generate a potentially open-ended effect) it rubbed me the wrong way.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
when did i townread you or defend you?

Ragnarokio

you haven't done anything thats impressed on me one way or the other, probably.

What gave you the impression I felt otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom