• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Be the change you want to see in world >__>
To be fair I kinda was. Tagged them and they showed...sort of

I dont really like Johnny but I never really like Johnny
Rude

Overall, I actually am not feeling Funnier rn, and not just cause of his rude assessment. His last post felt disjointed, with less care taken towards his reads. He had explanations with all of them, but they seemed so half-hearted. I just feel like he usually puts in more, but maybe that's just me.

It's a dumb observation because its clearly an RVS vote. It just missed the mark with me, seems like something a scummer would say to look town.
Not sure how you saw that as IA. Hmmmm

I haven't contributed becuase I wanted to have a firm stance on Ex before I posted next. I hate all the votes for him earlygame and I hate his willingness to claim so quickly and I dont know what to hate more. Based on his play throughout the day though, I'll err on the side of liking Ex and hating the quick wagon. Ill look more into those people after class
Because if I'm going to post I may as well have a reason to. I don't tend to post a lot.... as I'm sure you've noticed. I may as well get something out of it.
Part of me really wants to put effort into this game but I also check ZD like twice a day so that's kinda hard lol. At least on Bulba I get phone notifications, which helps things some. But that's something I need to work at on here.
With 3 pages between these 2 posts, you still have nothing to comment on or read? I get you're working on a list, but those pages really had nothing you could provide feedback on between your posts?

Unvote
Vote: DekuNut

funnier6

Courage~
Kinda wanna go Minish tbh. Her first post was pretty ominous and I haven't been impressed with their subsequent stuff. I've got that feeling again.
What feeling and when have had it (seriously, don’t give me that bull about how you’re new)
I grazed the thread. Thoughts? I'm not thinking Ex is scummy yet, but I didn't think he was scummy last game for awhile, and we know how that turned out. That's my take anyway.

I think funnier is probably not scum because he actually is trying to push me to talk, and last game he just blindly trusted me, which was weird, lol. This is just a superficial vibe atm and could change, obviously.

Unvote
Honestly it’s a wonder to me that everyone didn’t blindly trust you, you were obvious town
Poy is definitely grasping at straws and I'm trying to decide whether it's genuine, or just an excuse to come off like he is making a legit read.
Why do you comment on this if you don’t have a read on it

I agree with the Rag being town thing now but I dont know what made you say that at this point in time

Be the change you want to see in world >__>

Considering literally every game you've played with Ex he's been scum don't you have some idea of what's normal? You also had that one day when he was town too I guess

I think this is my third game with Ex - the one on NGA where they were briefly town, Scooby Doo where Ex was scum and now. I don't count the Gumball one because I had absolutely no idea what was going on.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
To be fair I kinda was. Tagged them and they showed...sort of

Rude

Overall, I actually am not feeling Funnier rn, and not just cause of his rude assessment. His last post felt disjointed, with less care taken towards his reads. He had explanations with all of them, but they seemed so half-hearted. I just feel like he usually puts in more, but maybe that's just me.

Not sure how you saw that as IA. Hmmmm

With 3 pages between these 2 posts, you still have nothing to comment on or read? I get you're working on a list, but those pages really had nothing you could provide feedback on between your posts?

Unvote
Vote: DekuNut
Incorrect. Over those pages I have put no effort into pushing forward my reads. There's a difference.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All right, time for my thoughts:
I hate to say it but Ex does seem townie. His weird reaction to people townreading him, his thought process on his role claim.... I understand it I think. Which makes me want to look into his voters more:

Vote: ExLight
First vote, RVS, so NAI.

Didn’t read anything have to go to work

Vote: Exlight
Second vote could be considered questionable.

Vote: Exlight
Third vote. Also questionable.

nah

I actually don't see Kirino as that bad since they decided to double down on their Ex vote. He really shouldn't have, but I doubt scum would want to draw that kind of attention to themselves.

Because of that, I think that out of everyone, Rag and funnier look the worst. If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably pick Rag just because of knowing funnier and Ex's relationship outside mafia, which I feel like is stronger than between Rag and Ex.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
All right, time for my thoughts:
I hate to say it but Ex does seem townie. His weird reaction to people townreading him, his thought process on his role claim.... I understand it I think. Which makes me want to look into his voters more:

First vote, RVS, so NAI.

Second vote could be considered questionable.

Third vote. Also questionable.

I actually don't see Kirino as that bad since they decided to double down on their Ex vote. He really shouldn't have, but I doubt scum would want to draw that kind of attention to themselves.

Because of that, I think that out of everyone, Rag and funnier look the worst. If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably pick Rag just because of knowing funnier and Ex's relationship outside mafia, which I feel like is stronger than between Rag and Ex.
That was all votes during RVS before Ex said anything about claiming though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom