• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm inclined to view Ex as town. The way he's playing, particularly his apathetic and nonchalant attitude, strikes me as more honest and reminds me of how he played early on in his previous town games where I was with him. Likewise, his concern with claiming and his subsequent reversal upon finding out roles are revealed strikes me as genuine, and I'm not sure what his gambit would be as scum. Overall, despite my lingering trust issues from Scooby Doo, I have a slight town read on him, so I'd prefer not to lynch him today.

As for Rubik, his offensive against Ex mostly just seems like pressure and discussion material to me, and he seems to like going after him in general. So I don't really think much of it at this point, though I'm uncertain what he was getting at with his money question. For the record, my role has nothing to do with money. There's a chance that Rubik's scum read on Ex is related to his money question, as I think only Ex answered affirmatively, which would be interesting.

Beyond that, everyone should be voting for an extension right now so that we actually have time to decide on a lynch target and keep these discussions going.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Uhhh?

Ex: "Wow should I just claim?"

Fun: "No, that would be a stupid idea."

Rag: "Funnier is clearly trying to get Ex to claim."

>__>

if it had gone down this way i obviously wouldn't have found you suspicious. I think you know what i disliked about what you did, and the fact that you're playing it off this way feels disingenuous of you.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm inclined to view Ex as town. The way he's playing, particularly his apathetic and nonchalant attitude, strikes me as more honest and reminds me of how he played early on in his previous town games where I was with him. Likewise, his concern with claiming and his subsequent reversal upon finding out roles are revealed strikes me as genuine, and I'm not sure what his gambit would be as scum. Overall, despite my lingering trust issues from Scooby Doo, I have a slight town read on him, so I'd prefer not to lynch him today.

As for Rubik, his offensive against Ex mostly just seems like pressure and discussion material to me, and he seems to like going after him in general. So I don't really think much of it at this point, though I'm uncertain what he was getting at with his money question. For the record, my role has nothing to do with money. There's a chance that Rubik's scum read on Ex is related to his money question, as I think only Ex answered affirmatively, which would be interesting.

Beyond that, everyone should be voting for an extension right now so that we actually have time to decide on a lynch target and keep these discussions going.
My money doesn't relate to my read at all.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Tally 1.3:

ExLight (2) - Rubik, Kirino
Ragnarokio (1) - Johnny Sooshi
Morbid Minish (2) - Mido, Poyzin
DekuNut (1) - ExLight
funnier6 (1) - Ragnarokio
Naga10 (1) - Morbid Minish
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1) - funnier6
Poyzin (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman
Not Voting - Naga10, DekuNut

Extension (3/7) - Rubik, ExLight, Kirino

Post Counts:
- DekuNut - 2/5
- Mido - 4/5

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are majority. Night 1 will end Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 1pm MDT (About 16 1/2 hours remaining).

funnier6

Courage~
Nice, seems like Rag is probably town.

My role has nothing to do with money btw. (But I'll take some if Rubik's offering. :cool: )

Vote: Naga

Haven't seen you as scum yet so it seems like it might be your time to shine.
I agree with the Rag being town thing now but I dont know what made you say that at this point in time
Be the change you want to see in world >__>
This is pretty similar to Ex in the last game, where Ex was scum. Although, I was told that's just normal.
Considering literally every game you've played with Ex he's been scum don't you have some idea of what's normal? You also had that one day when he was town too I guess

funnier6

Courage~
I haven't contributed becuase I wanted to have a firm stance on Ex before I posted next. I hate all the votes for him earlygame and I hate his willingness to claim so quickly and I dont know what to hate more. Based on his play throughout the day though, I'll err on the side of liking Ex and hating the quick wagon. Ill look more into those people after class
Why would having a firm stance be necessary in order to contribute

You also...still dont have one

>__>
<__<

(It think I'm going to be using this face a lot)
Hey everybody! Nice to play with a new group of people. My name is Poyzin, and I can't wait to solve this game with you all!

Vote: Minish

How are you?
I think you mean "who are you" ten points from Gryffindor

You aren't even trying to be weird anymore
Does anybody want to claim to be part of a mason?
I dont know if this was serious but if it was can you explain
@ExLight if you don't try to actually contribute, I'm just going to d1 lynch you.

I expect there's scum within ex, funnier, and minish.
Inactivity isn't alignment indicative for me :V

I think Ex and Minish actually look pretty okay though

Okay y'all its past fun's bedtime and I have work literally until eod so I'll vote extension even though I really dont think it'll make any more difference since more time just creates more apathy (and I'm busy for the next several days anyway so it won't help me)

Vote: Extension

I dont really like Johnny but I never really like Johnny Rag is poking around in kind of a weird way that I wanted to reply to but also Rag doesn't really do anything as scum so that seems like a good sign Naga is potatoing again I dont know if that means anything what does Naga play like as scum? Rubik is actually taking an active role in society if only he'd been this way when the world (me) needed him most I dont really know how to read it except he's doing PoR except more sensible which is simultaneously encouraging and alarming since town Rubik is not know for his good sense Minish hasn't really been here but she said something interesting that I really agreed with that I cant remember I think it was about Ex and it was a really good read of Ex and I was like ohmigosh that is so true that's how I knew Ex was scum or maybe that was somebody else that said that I can't remember I'm going to bed

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thanks?

Unvote

Vote: Deku
For som reason this was still in my quote queue? idk I'll put it here anyways.

Why wait til you have a firm stance to post? Like I get wanting to have something to say, but talking through your thought process is better than waiting to post after everyone else generates the discussion. Seems like an easy stance to take so that you can gather other's thoughts on a situation first. Which actually doesn't sound quite like you. I wanna say this is scummy but town Deku usually looks scummy to me right off the bat.
Because if I'm going to post I may as well have a reason to. I don't tend to post a lot.... as I'm sure you've noticed. I may as well get something out of it.
Part of me really wants to put effort into this game but I also check ZD like twice a day so that's kinda hard lol. At least on Bulba I get phone notifications, which helps things some. But that's something I need to work at on here.

Why would having a firm stance be necessary in order to contribute

You also...still dont have one

>__>
<__<

(It think I'm going to be using this face a lot)
It isn't necessary per se; I'd just like to have one. Which is what I'll be working with after this post. As well as general other reads. But, more importantly:
Vote: Extension

Actual non-defense comments coming soon.... hopefully. I know i promised this like twelve hours ago.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Funnier hasn't meaningfully responded to my attacks on him and that has left me feeling good about my vote on him. I'm not familiar enough with funnier's meta to know how he'd generally play but i feel like my initial attack was a pretty big stretch and he should have been able to shut it down easily, but instead opted to approach it more carefully, and I see that as being dishonest in nature and characteristic of a try-to-stay-alive mentality. The latter is fairly NAI but when combined with the former its enough to raise legitimate concerns.

I think that funnier is the strongest lynch today in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom