• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It's a dumb observation because its clearly an RVS vote. It just missed the mark with me, seems like something a scummer would say to look town.
Putting stock in RVS stuff is a headache tbh. The thing is you are admitting it shouldn't be taken serious, but are interpreting it that way. What's up with that?

Vote: Poyzin

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
doesn't mean I have to claim rn
and what I want shouldn't be put above what town wants so I'm still waiting for people to tell me whether I should or shouldn't do it

it's a pretty good discussion point and I'm kinda bored people aren't talking about it that much tbh
Well ultimately, does roleclaiming today help the town as a whole or would doing it put us in a bad spot? You should be able to judge your own role and decide whether the risk is worth it. If it could get you killed, I'd say don't claim.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
doesn't mean I have to claim rn
and what I want shouldn't be put above what town wants so I'm still waiting for people to tell me whether I should or shouldn't do it

it's a pretty good discussion point and I'm kinda bored people aren't talking about it that much tbh

Did you only want to claim because of Rubik's question?

I'm gonna make some hot takes right now.
Ex, SMS, Rag, and Johnny are all looking pretty decent to me at the moment. Would be fine lynching outside of them today.

Rubik is pretty active and came out right away with the money thing. I've seen him 'power wolf' and this seems like it could be kinda similar. But it would also suck if this is town Rubik to lynch him so early.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I've always seen third vote on a wagon seen as being scummy as a trope, so it doesn't surprise me that someone called Kirino out for it.

Also, if you're voting, should you not be able to justify your reasoning behind it?

i am able to and did.

I'm not surprised about it, but in combination with rubik's defending exlight in other ways the behaviour stuck out to me. I feel like rubik is the kind of player who would rather start or spur on wagons in RVS rather than disrupt them. Rubik's comments towards both funnier and kirino caused them to unvote ex, and he also quizzed me on my vote, and although i haven't checked yet, i feel like there are other votes he didn't question. Rubik seems uncharacteristically fixated on defending exlight. I don't think this fits his scum meta either, for what thats worth, but its something that stood out to me and that I wanted to press on (and will continue pressing on)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
The fact that Ex didn't jump on Naga's post to explain the math of the probability of him being scum is a bit interesting. I kinda want to give him town credit for that since doing so would've been an easy way to CWAC, so he didn't end up distracting us with probability talk. But I also think town Ex does talk about probability a lot. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I was expecting him to comment on that so just the fact that he didn't was interesting.

Exlight will probably play more honestly as town than he will as scum. If he would be tempted to say something, but decided not to because he felt it would disrupt the gameflow, then that's much more likely a scum mentality than a town mentality in my mind. I don't know enough about ex to know how he'd regard posting about math in thread though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
that won't matter much then
by this I mean I prolly won't claim because you can probably figure out what my role might do if you see its role name as long as you give a minimum **** (unlike in anime mafia 2 :glare:. )

@Rubik, you know your money or whatever might interact with me and nobody else poked that
so why are you hesitating to give it a shot and trying to get me lynched instead :`v`:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
by this I mean I prolly won't claim because you can probably figure out what my role might do if you see its role name as long as you give a minimum **** (unlike in anime mafia 2 :glare:. )

@Rubik, you know your money or whatever might interact with me and nobody else poked that
so why are you hesitating to give it a shot and trying to get me lynched instead :`v`:
Because you're probably scum.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm also going to claim my role because it doesn't particularly hurt or help anything.

Every night I have to give a thing to someone. Some are good and some are bad. Some have ambiguous value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom