• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I grazed the thread. Thoughts? I'm not thinking Ex is scummy yet, but I didn't think he was scummy last game for awhile, and we know how that turned out. That's my take anyway.

I think funnier is probably not scum because he actually is trying to push me to talk, and last game he just blindly trusted me, which was weird, lol. This is just a superficial vibe atm and could change, obviously.

Unvote

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I expect you to not fall over like a rag doll.
falls over like a rag doll
that was pretty unexpected huh

for realsies though, are you trying to squish me into claiming before I get everyone's approval or play bad cop or something
kinda funny to see you getting real aggressive towards me instead of memey aggressive after rag called you out

if you want me to comment on something specific you better tell me what first because I'm outta ideas here

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

for realsies though, are you trying to squish me into claiming before I get everyone's approval or play bad cop or something
kinda funny to see you getting real aggressive towards me instead of memey aggressive after rag called you out

if you want me to comment on something specific you better tell me what first because I'm outta ideas here
If it's so pressing why haven't you claimed by now, honestly? It's like you want to, lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I haven't contributed becuase I wanted to have a firm stance on Ex before I posted next. I hate all the votes for him earlygame and I hate his willingness to claim so quickly and I dont know what to hate more. Based on his play throughout the day though, I'll err on the side of liking Ex and hating the quick wagon. Ill look more into those people after class

Why wait til you have a firm stance to post? Like I get wanting to have something to say, but talking through your thought process is better than waiting to post after everyone else generates the discussion. Seems like an easy stance to take so that you can gather other's thoughts on a situation first. Which actually doesn't sound quite like you. I wanna say this is scummy but town Deku usually looks scummy to me right off the bat.

Kinda wanna go Minish tbh. Her first post was pretty ominous and I haven't been impressed with their subsequent stuff. I've got that feeling again.

You can think that but you're wrong. Lol. I mean, I've actually been trying to give some baseline reads so far.

It's a dumb observation because its clearly an RVS vote. It just missed the mark with me, seems like something a scummer would say to look town.

Why would anyone say that to look town? It's such a NAI first post.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Why wait til you have a firm stance to post? Like I get wanting to have something to say, but talking through your thought process is better than waiting to post after everyone else generates the discussion. Seems like an easy stance to take so that you can gather other's thoughts on a situation first. Which actually doesn't sound quite like you. I wanna say this is scummy but town Deku usually looks scummy to me right off the bat.

You can think that but you're wrong. Lol. I mean, I've actually been trying to give some baseline reads so far.

Why would anyone say that to look town? It's such a NAI first post.
Poy is definitely grasping at straws and I'm trying to decide whether it's genuine, or just an excuse to come off like he is making a legit read.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You said earlier you wanted to claim to clear confusion, like it needed to be done today.
doesn't mean I have to claim rn
and what I want shouldn't be put above what town wants so I'm still waiting for people to tell me whether I should or shouldn't do it

it's a pretty good discussion point and I'm kinda bored people aren't talking about it that much tbh

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

I want you to try to advance the game and I don't get the feeling that you have any desire to do so, which is scummy in my eyes.
@Rubik What's your plan today?
Kill scum.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
doesn't mean I have to claim rn
and what I want shouldn't be put above what town wants so I'm still waiting for people to tell me whether I should or shouldn't do it

it's a pretty good discussion point and I'm kinda bored people aren't talking about it that much tbh
You know better than I do if you should be claiming d1 at this point.

Just don't wait til you're the main wagon with 10 minutes left to claim or something silly like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom