• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote: Dekunut
I'm going after you, big nut
specially after your last game resulting in my team losing N2 yeet

I don't know if I tell yall to lynch me to meme the flavor thing or if I tell yall to stop this nonsense and RVS vote someone else

do we even know if our roles really do what it says it does or if does the opposite
what the **** even is supposed to be the opposite of my role
like, the game isn't bastard, but it is explicitly said that stuff is reversed and my role says it is supposed to be used during the day which is reversed since it has to be used during the night and this is arguably mechanic not flavor right so are role descriptions supposed to be mechanical or flavor info
Wow that almost seems like something you would ask the mod after you get your role pm instead of sitting on it for several days or maybe you got thrown into scum chat and didn't actually read it up until now mmm
Let's kick things off, I guess,

Does anyone benefit from their role getting access to money?
No, but my role in this thing we call life would benefit if anyone wants to send some this way
|
Johnny gets it
thats a fish btw

i'm accusing funnier of fishing

because his post seems like its trying to taunt ex into claiming
Uhhh?

Ex: "Wow should I just claim?"

Fun: "No, that would be a stupid idea."

Rag: "Funnier is clearly trying to get Ex to claim."

>__>
<__<
also i was voting ex b/c i didn't realize funnier unvoted ex

@funnier6
Uhhh?
oops

@funnier: what made you want to move your vote from ex to rubik?

@Rubik: why were you protecting ex so hard?
Rube used the dread phrase "FoS" which he knows sets me off (it was RVS)

Not really amazing activity but I dont really see any reason to vote extension, day isnt even half over we've got time

Unvote

Vote: SMS

Hi friend how about giving some thoughts

Am I the only one to think it's weird that Rubik asked if anyone's role needed money, and two people said that they'd like it if Rubik were to send them some? Is this some sort of breadcrumb?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Am I the only one to think it's weird that Rubik asked if anyone's role needed money, and two people said that they'd like it if Rubik were to send them some? Is this some sort of breadcrumb?

Nah I was just joking about the fact that Rubik is rich and should be my sugar daddy.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I haven't contributed becuase I wanted to have a firm stance on Ex before I posted next. I hate all the votes for him earlygame and I hate his willingness to claim so quickly and I dont know what to hate more. Based on his play throughout the day though, I'll err on the side of liking Ex and hating the quick wagon. Ill look more into those people after class

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I haven't contributed becuase I wanted to have a firm stance on Ex before I posted next. I hate all the votes for him earlygame and I hate his willingness to claim so quickly and I dont know what to hate more. Based on his play throughout the day though, I'll err on the side of liking Ex and hating the quick wagon. Ill look more into those people after class
What's wrong with my vote on ex?

My vote on ExLight is ExCellent.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Hey everybody! Nice to play with a new group of people. My name is Poyzin, and I can't wait to solve this game with you all!

Vote: Minish

How are you?

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
@ExLight if you don't try to actually contribute, I'm just going to d1 lynch you.

I expect there's scum within ex, funnier, and minish.

Kinda wanna go Minish tbh. Her first post was pretty ominous and I haven't been impressed with their subsequent stuff. I've got that feeling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom