• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

EV Training Locations in White/Black

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
When I need to EV train there's a few spots I go to for some easy EV points

For Attack I go to Route 1 and fight Patrats and Lillipups which give 1 EV value for attack. With the appropriate Power item I can get 5 EV's guaranteed with each fight.

For Speed I go west of Route 1 and fight Basculins in the water. They give 2 Speed EV's and with the appropriate Power item I can get 6 EV's for each fight. There are always Basculins in here so it's a guaranteed easy 2 Speed EV's or 6.

For Special Attack I go to the Celestial Tower and fight Litwicks or Elgyem for 1 Special Attack EV. Again, with the Power item you can get 5 EV's for each fight.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
That's exactly where I go. For HP I fight Stunfisk in the dark puddles in Icirrus City. I can't remember right now where I train for defence and Sp Defence since it's been a while since I trained any walls.

May I just add, those power items your referring to double in strength if you have pokerus (PKRS). Heres an example

Victini (Power Anklet, no PKRS) defeats a Basculin. It gains 4Evs in Speed from the Anklet and then 2 from the Basculin

Victini (Power Anklet, With PKRS) Defeats a Basculin. It gains 8Evs in speed through the power anklet being doubled by PKRS and then it gains 4 Evs from basculin again doubled by PKRS.

So under these conditions it is technically possible to draw a max of 14Evs per battle.

Route 18 can get you frillish, which is 1 special defense EV...though if you are reeeeeeally darn patient, those occasional special encounters give you Jellicents which give you 2, but they're rare.

Alomomola gives you 2 hp though, and those are easier to encounter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom