• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Epona's Escape from the Ranch....

Deku man

Just another nobody......
You know how when you escape from the ranch with Epona in Ocarina of Time, you jump over the fence, and a little scene plays? Well, when I was playing Oot the other day, I got Epona and jumped the fence to get out of the ranch for the first time on that file. After the scene, I went back in with Epona to see Ingo's reaction. Then, I rode around the ranch for a while. I was going really fast, and wasn't paying attention, and rode into the wall. To my surprise, the scene played just like the first time!

Has anyone else noticed this? Is this well known? Discuss your thoughts. Keep in mind I'm playing the Gamecube version, and I don't know if the same thing happens in the N64 version.

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I dont really think it is a glitch:hmm:. Think about it, you made a horse jump a fence of almost his height and made a fall of 10 feet to the ground in a perfect landing. If you ask me, thats a great thing to do so it deserves a little scene. But of course the 2nd time is not as epic as the first one:nod:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Yeah I noticed that. I don't know why that happens, but I do not think it is a glitch.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I haven't tried this, but I think this is normal, as it might just be programmed to play the same scene upon contact with the wall. It's always good to have that scene again (Epona jumping over Gerudo bridge is also epic)!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I haven't tried this, but I think this is normal, as it might just be programmed to play the same scene upon contact with the wall. It's always good to have that scene again (Epona jumping over Gerudo bridge is also epic)!

Even though I've known for a long time that the longshot can also be used to get across the Gerudo bridge, I've never done it that way because of the Epona cutscene :D

L

Lefty

Mmm, yes. This can occur multiple times. This is not a glitch, just an awesome sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom