• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Epona in ZW

Epona in ZW

• Yes. Don't care how to get her.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. Want to have her from the start.

• Yes. Want to work a little for her.

• Yes. Want to put in my face and work hard.

• No. I don't like Epona.

• Total voters

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I wouldn't mind Epona being in Zelda Wii; but a change or no Epona at all would make me a /bit/ happier.
Epona was rather useless in TP... I just hope if she's in Zelda Wii that she's not useless by the third temple. XD

B

BigHeadLink

I want epona to be really hard to get and be a part of a long side quest and I want it so that getting epona is not even necessarily something everyone will do in the game (some will complete the game without ever getting epona). This will just add to the challenge of the game.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
TP demonstrates how very handy Epona can be. Between saving Colin, protect Ilia, or just riding around. A horse is a horse of course of course. Whether it be a lot of work or a little I don't care, though I'll vote for a little, but I do not want to start off with Epona. She is very useful and deserves to be earned. OoT and MM had the right idea. Go half the game without her so you can appreciate her, and then earn her, either in a side quest or mandatory, so you can appreciate her.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
I want Epona in Zelda Wii because it would be cool to have her in a motion plus game and I think Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask did a good job with the things you could do and how to get her. I liked the Twilight Princess Epona but you did not have to do anything to get her, but I did like it when you had to get her back from the Bulblins but that was really easy. In conclusion Epona is a good idea for Zelda Wii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom