• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elfens First Sigs

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
angel-1.jpg

this is my very first sig i made, hope you like it ^^

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
wow, this is some good work. Is there any chance that you make signatures by request?

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

Elfen

Im not that good and the one i have right now is my friends ikana's he better than me :/ this one was just begginners luck. Also im only using Gimp, photoshop ppl can do way better than me :/

Last edited:

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Oh wow, thats good... Is that writing in Japanese? and are you familiar with the anime Elfen Lied (not quite sure how to spell it) ?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Wow. Those are really good. You have talent in this area. That's a good thing to have. Good job!

Elfen

o.o wow people actually like it.... and the anime is called angel beats in the pic and in my sig right now is rena from higurashi, and yes ive heard of elfen lied hince my name x3 love that stuff. and sure why not ill try to do things just give me a render of w.e and a scene and ill try to make it

Elfen

Ok any, i need to find a pictuer of mion sonozaki and shion sonozaki from higurashi no naku koro ni. I cant find any one s that are easy to render or go well together can any oen help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom