• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Elements from MM in Zelda U

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Nintendo had been working on MM3D for a few years alongside Zelda U. Aounuma was involved with the project of course, redesigning the boss battles himself and keeping an eye on things.
No doubt when making Zelda U that some ideas from MM would have been in his mind that he wanted to include in the new game and even improve upon.
What things do you think he might want to bring back from MM and what things do you want?
I liked the atmosphere and some of the more bizarre enemies from the game which have only been featured in MM.
The nejiron for instance which imitates a goron, is something I'd like to see again.
MM has some of the best character development in Zelda games and therefore I would like to see characters in Zelda U that feel more real and that react to the changes happening in the world.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Maybe they could have a bizarre kind of enemy that imitates the Zoras, paying homage to the classics but with a now days Zelda feel as the enemy wouldn't imitate the kind of Zoras from the defeated timeline games and FSA but the other kind of Zoras like from OoT, MM, TP, and whatnot. They could make it where you see what you think is just a good old friendly Zora, then it turns around and turns out be something evil and hostile with your response being like "what?".

They could even include bizarre deku type enemy that walk on land like the octoroks from the 2D games and ALBW. Even have both walking Octoroks and new swimming Octoroks (by this, I mean they're not stationary, they will move like the walking land octoroks).

That would be cool. :)

Where there's a will, there's a way. ;)

I personally would LOVE to see as much character dev as they put in MM. I have yet to play a Zelda title that has caused me to emotionally connect with the characters.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
To tell you the truth, i think the Bunny Hood or something of the like, like Pegasus Boots with no delay before dashing, and now stamina. if you get what im saying. I also think there should be tons of side quest like in MM and with a quest log instead of the Bombers book, but not make the amount of dungeons suffer for all the extra content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom