• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Eldin Volcano's Inhabitants

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
It's been confirmed the Mogma's will inhabit Eldin Volcano, what about the Gorons? Where do they live? Will they be traveling merchants like in TWW? They might be, judging by the Goron in the SDCC'11 Trailer.

geek4887

The Unknown
Maybe, there was a war against Gorons and Mogmas fighting for territory. It could be the reason why we never saw the Mogmas ever again further into the timeline. They could've died off or just hid themselves in fear of Gorons. But that doesn't seem likely, so why did the Mogmas disappear further the timeline?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Maybe, there was a war against Gorons and Mogmas fighting for territory. It could be the reason why we never saw the Mogmas ever again further into the timeline. They could've died off or just hid themselves in fear of Gorons. But that doesn't seem likely, so why did the Mogmas disappear further the timeline?

I doubt that would happen, especially since the Mogmas are a peacfull race who are Link's allies.

I think that the role the Gorons will play in this game will be of voyaging merchants, who will likely repair your shields or sell you arows and stuff like that.

geek4887

The Unknown
I doubt that would happen, especially since the Mogmas are a peacfull race who are Link's allies.

I think that the role the Gorons will play in this game will be of voyaging merchants, who will likely repair your shields or sell you arows and stuff like that.

Cuju, do you have any idea how the Mogmas "disappeared" (despite the fact that this is the first time Nintendo thought about them) further into the timeline? Oh, and where do you think Gorons live right now?

I actually agree. We might see a situation where they "rise to power" or something, but I definitely don't think it's going to be a war, and I do agree that they'll likely serve a nomadic role in the meantime.

Cuju, do you have any idea how the Mogmas "disappeared" (despite the fact that this is the first time Nintendo thought about them) further into the timeline? Oh, and where do you think Gorons live right now?
Well he just indicated that he thinks they will be nomadic. :bleh: As for the Mogmas disappearing... I really think you already answered it. They just hadn't been invented yet. I don't expect to see any reason why they "disappeared" to ever be stated, actually. It's just Nintendo creating a new race as they always do, and that race will likely exist independently of any series timeline connections. They do it all the time, with the Kokiri and Gerudo, for example.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I'm guessing somehow the Mogmas are killed(not sure how) and the mountain is renamed 'Death Mountain'. It makes sense I guess. The Gorons might take over after they are gone.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
^Adding onto that...

What if the Mogmas are killed and the Gorons inhabit the mountain, renaming it 'Death' Mountain in honor of the death of the Mogmas? Highly doubt it, but it's possible.

It's just Nintendo creating a new race as they always do, and that race will likely exist independently of any series timeline connections. They do it all the time, with the Kokiri and Gerudo, for example.

The Gerudo do not exist independently of timeline connections at all. They are nomadic, that's why they're not in TP, but their namesake desert and some traces of their camps are still present.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's evident from the Goron shown to us already will be a merchant, just as they were in Wind Waker. We can probably restock our stuff through them...though the prices might be a bit steeper than a store in Skyloft.

As for the Mogmas, aren't they a subterranean race? I think they'll come to live underground as the years pass. That would explain why we don't see them. :suspicious:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom