• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Echolight's art

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
While listening to The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien for school, it inspired me to start drawing. So I looked up a reference and drew Bilbo as he ran out of the Shire and started his adventure. After finishing it, I copied and cropped it so I could tape it in my school notebook. My little brother helped hold the notebook down while I took a screenshot. I’m very happy how this drawing came out!

DA0182EE-8824-4124-A96C-4F16B863E6E2.jpeg
F8B15E1D-5E38-4C86-9527-9B4F4292F8C6.jpeg

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
You've got a really impressive grasp on backgrounds and body proportions. Looks great!

Thank you! Practicing, inspiration, and the reference really helped. If I’m inspired, my drawings come out way better than if I force myself to draw for practice. I’m so glad you like it!

Wow, that art style reminds me of a Rune Factory character. Very nice.

I looked them up, and they’re so cute! It’s a nice comparison, Thanks!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Oh! That's so amazing! So talented! You're not only very sweet and kind and humble but you draw as amazing :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove: :pikalove:
Recently I got back into LotR and it's so funny to see your drawings about LotR

Awww, thank you! :pikalove: <3 <3

Haha what a coincidence! LotR is amazing, hope you enjoy it! Is it the movies or the books? I’ve currently been reading the trilogy before I go to bed, so that’s another coincidence in itself

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Awww, thank you! :pikalove: <3 <3

Haha what a coincidence! LotR is amazing, hope you enjoy it! Is it the movies or the books? I’ve currently been reading the trilogy before I go to bed, so that’s another coincidence in itself
I love both but the books more. I started to read the books before watching the movies. Once I started to read the books I couldn't stop reading anymore. They took me to a whole different universe. The movies gave the books a face :)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Zuko!

Zuko with Sky Lanterns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom