• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Eccentric Grandparents Stories.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
I personally have extremely eccentric grandparents, who are hilarious, annoying and just... well... strange at times. And I feel Like there needs to be a thread devoted to random stories about them. So, basically, just tell random stories about your eccentric grandparents.
My grandpa once told me the same war story six times in one day. It was not fun. There are only so many times I can listen to someone talk about seeing Buddhist monks climb up a mountain while he's flying over a mountain in Burma. He also gets all of this really offensive mail. He gets all of this racist and disgusting mail about how Obama is conspiring with radical Muslim Jihadists to destroy what's good for our nation. And mail about how communists are going to take over the country over the country. And that Gays in the military will tell our country that being gay is okay. (He doesn't know one of his own sons is gay) He gets some really disgusting mail. The worst part is that he agrees with 90% of it. A friend of mine's grandma once tried to send them an email, but she wrote the entire thing in the subject. My other grandpa is really weird. He hates all of the republican candidates this year so much he's voting for Obama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom