• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easiest, Funnest, Boringist, and Hardest Bosses Anyone?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
The title pretty much says it all who are your hardest, funnest, boringist, and easiest bosses in the zelda series?
Easiest: Armogohma TP: For me, almost any boss from TP could be here but Armoghoma has got to be the epitome of an easy boss, on my first play through this boss failed to hit me even once! I could understand that, if it wasn't so late in game as it was. So yeah Armogohma = E.A.S.Y.

Funnest: Twinrova OOT: No contest here, Twinrova was with out a doubt the funnest boss I've ever fought the usage of the shield was absolutely brilliant, I really enjoyed this boss.

Boringist: Morpha OOT: My problem with Morpha was a combo of the fact that you do the same thing the entire time with 1 extra tentacle for the back half of the fight, and the fact that I had to beat the boss 3 times for it to finally work. What I mean by this is that the first two times I finished the fight the power died... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hardest: Ganondorf OOT: Ganondorf fricken kicked my butt, I suck at Deadmans Volley and that's putting it lightly.

Anyway I'd love to hear from you guys, whats your opinions?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Funniest: Tentalus from SS; don't touch his dreads, mon!

Easiest: Gohma from OoT, no contest.

Boringist(?): Ganon/Ganondorf from TP, I hated that battle.

Hardest: KOLOKTOS FROM SS, THIS GUY WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've had a while to mull over my thoughts, and now these thoughts take into account the ease of the battle as well as the length of said battle. So...

Easiest: Ghirahim I (First Boss of Skyward Sword)
Granted, the clip I have of this boss run has many augmented factors (most importantly the True Master Sword), Ghirahim I is such an easy boss. He requires practically no skill, and only if you aren't adept at motion controls will you suffer with this fight. He isn't an aggressive boss either.
Runner Ups: Gohma (OoT), Armogohma (TP)
[video=youtube;sCOeOBH4y0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCOeOBH4y0s[/video]

Funnest: Majora's Mask/Incarnation/Wrath (Final Boss of Majora's Mask)
Whenever I use this beta code to fight the final boss of MM, I get so hyped up. The fight in general is a great one, with many methods of defeating the fiend and rising triumphant. Words cannot explain how creepy the theme song eventually gets as you get to the ultimate phase of the boss, and even then suffering from his whips of doom is a great feeling to me. It's almost like beating a kid into the ground, only you know it isn't THAT harsh and thus you can get excitement left and right! <3
Runner Ups: Ganondorf (OoT), Ganondorf (TWW)
[video=youtube;lUb5LQ93uNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUb5LQ93uNI[/video]

Most Boring: Demise (Final Boss of Skyward Sword)
I don't know what's up with this guy, but for a final boss and a boss in general, I found Demise from SS to be the most boring fight in the Zelda history of forever. His looks weren't nearly as intimidating as I thought they were (I got a shock from seeing Akuma in a Zelda game, sure, but that wasn't SCARE), he definitely wasn't hard, and the fact that we have to go through monotonous motions to defeat him only worsens the bore.
Runner Ups: Armogohma (TP), rest of the bosses (SS), every boss sans Bellum (PH)
[video=youtube;plKczgZtB34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plKczgZtB34[/video]

Hardest: Helmethead (First boss of Adventure of Link)
Oh goodness, where to start. This guy has a ridiculous hitbox for starters. He hits pretty darn hard, as do all enemies in the game truthfully, and he is a very unrelenting boss who even corners you at moments (good luck trying to abuse those I-frames when struck! He won't back off even if you shake him ;p). Helmethead is any newcomer's worse nightmare, as is AoL in general.
Runner Ups: Gleeok (LoZ), rest of the bosses (AoL)
[video=youtube;R71QwdJKO-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R71QwdJKO-8[/video]

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Easiest: Kalle Demos. This is a 2nd dungeon boss and can be killed in one stun even easier than Gohma in OoT.

Hardest: Thunderbird. The one boss in Zelda history I just can't be arsed to kill.

Boring: Molgera. The sad thing about this boss is that it relies on the game's faulty L-Targeting system...that's not right.

Funnest: TP Ganondorf. I might have picked Demise, but he was WAAAAYYY too short.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
Easiest: Gohma (all versions), Dodongo (all versions), Aquamentus

Funniest: Blizetta (funniest cutscene), Tentalus (funniest looking), Phytops (runner-up for funniest looking), Bongo Bongo (funniest name)

Funnest: Stallord, Ghirahim, Goht, Koloktos

Boringest: Gohma from the original LoZ. Just shoot an arrow in the eye and you're done. Runner-up: Dodongo from LoZ, Gohma from OoT

Hardest: Thunderbird from AoL. Runner-up: Dark Link from AoL, Bongo Bongo, Gyorg

Last edited:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Ghriahim is aggressive as all get-out. He's always moving and constantly attacking with varied moves. This isn't opinion-based. It's fact.

He stood there with his hand stretched out waiting for me to attack him just so he could laugh in my face if I failed. Otherwise he'd do very little. Even when he pulled out his sword(s), he'd seldom attack unless I struck first.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Ghriahim is aggressive as all get-out. He's always moving and constantly attacking with varied moves. This isn't opinion-based. It's fact.

Walking slower than an 87-year old with arthritis while holding your arms at your sides like you're expecting a hug and only doing anything when someone else attacks first is not my definition of 'aggressive'.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Walking slower than an 87-year old with arthritis while holding your arms at your sides like you're expecting a hug and only doing anything when someone else attacks first is not my definition of 'aggressive'.

Well, to be fair, Ghirahim I did hold his hand out with his two fingers pinched together to grab hold of your sword. That was phase one, in which he was a totally passive enemy. Come phase 2 and while he's still relatively passive, he does summon those pink dagger things and charges you every once in a while. I wouldn't call that totally aggressive, but it isn't totally passive either.

Either way, he's still insanely easy IMO. Very passive boss. Free to disagree with that notion but you're not changing my opinion ;)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
He stood there with his hand stretched out waiting for me to attack him just so he could laugh in my face if I failed. Otherwise he'd do very little. Even when he pulled out his sword(s), he'd seldom attack unless I struck first.

Phase 1: Manipulate his defenses (hand) to land a blow. Mental battle.

Phase 2: Constantly warp around the room, occasionally behind Link, in which players must use directional swinging quickly or risk getting hit. If Ghirahim's sword is hit during this, players are punished by Ghriahim's attack. Other attacks are throwing darts in directional patterns and charging at Link.

He's always on the move and attacks frequently. He's not always right up in Link's face swinging his sword, but that doesn't mean he's not aggressive.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Easiest: Ganondorf from Twilight Princess. He had great presentation, but the boss fight fell flat for me. He just moved way too slow, and when he ran you were in no danger at all. I'll put it like this; I went into the fight expecting Darth Maul, but what I got was C3PO. I have no problem beating him with only 3 hearts, but that's TP for you.
Funniest: Barba from Adventure of Link. I'm not sure why, but this dragon just makes me laugh everytime I play the game. Perhaps because the AI for the boss is just awful, but it has to be how it's just a dragon's head.....protruding from lava.
Boringist: Morpha from Ocarina of Time. I don't know why, but I think just standing in a corner to kill a boss is just killjoy. I know I could stand on the platforms to not cheat, but I just want to beat a game, and when I'm given a non-cheating option to kill a boss, I will do it. I don't cheat everytime, but most of the time I'm forced too.
Hardest: Majora from Majora's Mask. I don't know about the rest of you, but up until 2009, I couldn't beat Majora without the Fierce Deity's Mask. I would get to the last phase of Majora, but he would always kill me or I would run out of equipment/majic. To me, he was the hardest enemy I'd ever fought in a game, but he is slightly less difficult for me now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hardest: I find him incredibly easy now, but I've never died against a boss as many times as I did on my first time against Ghirahim (3rd battle). Now, however, I'd probably pick Koloktos. I Still get hit a lot, even on my 5th playthrough

Easiest: The easiest boss IMO is Queen Gohma. Although, one might say that is unfair, seeing as she was sort of an experimentation with 3D battles. In that case, I'd pick Armoghoma.

Funnest: Probably every final boss in the series :P If I had to pick one, I'd say Ganondorf from TP (final battle). Don't know why though, since that battle is fairly easy...

Boringest: Practically any boss with only one phase...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom