• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Easiest Boss Fight?

Easiest Boss?

• Yuga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moldorm

• Margomill

• Gemesaur King

• Arrghus

• Knucklemaster

• Stalbind

• Zaganaga

• Dharkstare

• Grinexx

• Yuga-Ganon

• Total voters

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I found most bosses in A Link Between Worlds to be quite easy and simplistic - Nintendo really need to once and for all overcome that obstacle.

However, there are a couple who stand out:

Yuga: First Battle
Simply stand still, wait, then fire when he reappears from the wall. It's one of the easiest tactics I've ever witnessed from this series. I didn't really have to move. (though at first I didn't know you could use the Bow, lol)

Moldorm:
Not a scratch on its counterpart from A Link to the Past. He felt nowhere near as threatening and, maybe this was just me, but I completed this boss in like 20-30 seconds with no damage taken.

Stalbind:
He had some good and varied attacks, but honestly they weren't all that hard to dodge. It was also quite an easy tactic: merge on his shield and strike his back and repeat. Maybe if I didn't see the tactic on a trailer it may have made the fight slightly tougher, but yeah that trailer kind of ruined it for me. Also while I thought his latter stage was quite impressive, I finished him off rather quickly.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would say Yuga - First Battle. I didn't find any of the bosses overly difficult, but fun to battle nonetheless.

Right, I just defeated the desert palace boss and that was definitely the easiest one. Defeated him in one or two minutes without any troubles.

I thought Moldorm was pretty easy to be honest, just because all you had to do was run then slash at him, there was no challenge to be honest.

Fig

The Altruist
I never realized how easy both Arrghus and Knucklemaster were so easy to battle against. It is actually quite tedious to fight against them as you simply need to one, maybe two things tops and you can easily win the fight without taking any damage whatsoever. So for me, it is now Yuga (1st battle), Arrghus, and Knucklemaster that are the easiest bosses in ALBW.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm not sure which one I would consider the easiest but I do find Yuga-Ganon to be a little too easy for a final boss. Lorule Castle as a final dungeon was a little disappointing but it was still more challenging than the boss to go with it.

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
None of the bosses felt particularly challenging, really. But Yuga was the easiest I think. Despite their lack of difficulty, I found most of them quite fun. I don't think a battle has to be hard to be interesting. My favorite boss to fight was Stalbind. I enjoyed merging with his shield and making him look around for me like a dork. :p

Just wanted to point out that it's StalbLind, not Stalbind. Also, my vote goes to Margomill. Sure, the 1st battle with Yuga is easy, but it's supposed to be. Margomill should have been more of a challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom