• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Easiest Boss Fight?

Easiest Boss?

• Yuga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moldorm

• Margomill

• Gemesaur King

• Arrghus

• Knucklemaster

• Stalbind

• Zaganaga

• Dharkstare

• Grinexx

• Yuga-Ganon

• Total voters

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Margomill I'd say, no real challenge, just pretty fun. The Desert Palace boss was very easy too.
Honestly I thought every boss except for Yuganon was very easy and not much of a challenge (still fun though). Yuganon to me was a much bigger threat, a bit more challenging, and really fun

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Most bosses are pretty darn easy for me. I usually only take 3 or 4 hearts damage while fighting them. In fact, the only ones to really give me a hard time were Yuga (2nd time), Gemesaur King, Knucklemaster, and Yuganon.

Margomill takes the cake for me, though; I didn't take a single hit fighting him.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just did the first dungeon in hero mode and I defeated Yuga with no damage at all. This first battle is definitely one of the easiest in the game by far but I also think Knucklemaster is very very easy

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Yuganon is a significant step down. :/

Okay, so I just beat Hero Mode, and Imma have to take that back. Yuganon is DEFINITELY on par with the previous two Yuga fights. I think I was just initially hoping for it to be more like those two battles and was disappointed that it wasn't... basically exactly what happened with Ghirahim III the first time around.

SORRY, YUGANON!

Last edited:

Shamison

Just a simple nobody
I found knucklemaster the easiest because you could just stand next to a wall and wait till he attacks and then dodge it with the wall.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
From easiest to hardest:

Moldorm (laughably easy)
Yuga (It's easy but its the first boss of the game)
Yuga-Ganon (the final boss should not be this easy)
Margomill
Stalblind
Grinexx
Arrghuss
Dharkstare
Gemesaur King
Knucklemaster (hard if you don't merge yourself into a wall)
Zaganaga (I had trouble with this boss for some reason. I kept getting pushed into the sand)

Twilight King

The Actual Hero of Time
I'd say Yuga-Ganon, for how underpowered he is COMPARED TO WHAT HE SHOULD BE. None of them are too challenging, but I don't have too many problems with that.... but the final fight is kind of underwhelming. You go into the fight expecting 3 or 4 phases, but you get 2 pretty simple ones. Yes, on hero mode, it's tougher, but it's still extremely straight-forward. Yes, it's conclusive and epic in its own way, but it could've been more challenging IMO.

I just defeated the giant Master Hand. That boss was easy and a nuisance. Only three more dungeons to go! Dark palace, ice palace and desert palace. :)

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Although I should probably cut him some slack -- he is the first boss in the game, after all -- Yuga was definitely the easiest one to take down. If I remember correctly, he's the only boss that I defeated without taking any damage. Again, though, seeing as how he's only the first boss, figuring out his pattern shouldn't be too difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom