• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

EarthBound or Nintendon't Get Paid.

Ok. I know EarthBound is a small franchise but it has a bunch of fans. Starmen.net to be of very popular sites. I say Nintendo, until you announce anything EarthBound related, YOU WILL NOT GET A CENT FROM ME!
If you would join this petition plese leave a reply.
I know I may get hated,mauled,and killed. But FUZZY PICKLES!
Thanks for your support.;)

Good luck but your efforts are futile! The reason why Nintendo doesn't release Earthbound on Virtual Console is due to copyright issues. The Mother series hasn't been continued outside of Japan due to fears of it not being popular overseas. Only time will tell if Nintendo takes affirmative action regarding the future of the franchise.

Psykeout

Bill Clinton
A lot of people think Nintendo is holding back Earthbound because of the fact that it never sold well and that it might not be popular. While this is a small part of it, a larger part of it is that there are a lot of copyright issues with the game. Particularly with the Blue Brothers parody, with which there was some actual trouble. So there's just an unspoken agreement between Nintendo and the fans. We won't release Earthbound and avoid and copyright issues you might have with us, and we'll and litter some characters in SSB and turn our head when nearly the entirety of the american fan base obtains it through other means. Trust me, they already know that it has a market in America.

I played some Earthbound on an emulator, but the emulator was really bad, so I quit, it was pretty fun, had a lot of soul, but I wouldn't stop buying Ninty games until I get earthbound

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom