• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Early Master Sword Prevents Getting Iron Boots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glitcher

Hi! I'm new to Zelda Dungeon. I was hoping the veterans here could help me with a little problem in Twilight Princess. I performed the Early Master Sword glitch today and completed the Forest Temple. After heading North out of Kakariko Village, I used wolf Link to dodge the rolling Goron and get to Death Mountain. Then I warped back to Kakariko Village where Renado told me (off screen) to get the Iron Boots from Bo. But here's the thing: Bo never appears in Ordon Village and all the doors stay locked! So it's impossible to get the Iron Boots.

Did I do something wrong? I searched around, but I couldn't find any info that says getting the Master Sword early prevent acquiring the Iron Boots. What gives?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Iron boots are impossible to obtain once EMS is done; it is a huge sequence break that basically kills most events. In order to get to Death Mountain and Goron Mines, you'll need the Spinner...which can be obtained using several other glitches. Good luck out there, boss!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Honestly, why get the master sword before it's needed anyway? The ordon sword works just fine at that part of the game...

I understand some people have fun with glitches and cheats though. Heck, I'm guilty of using an action replay for pokemon. But I would never do this if I knew what it would do.

G

Glitcher

Iron boots are impossible to obtain once EMS is done; it is a huge sequence break that basically kills most events. In order to get to Death Mountain and Goron Mines, you'll need the Spinner...which can be obtained using several other glitches. Good luck out there, boss!

Uh... no, actually I figured out what the problem is. I always visited Ordon at night, when Bo only appears during the day. Hey, I learn something new! :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Uh... no, actually I figured out what the problem is. I always visited Ordon at night, when Bo only appears during the day. Hey, I learn something new! :D

That's weird. After pulling EMS off a few days ago, I wasn't allowed to participate in most events. Q_Q
But, it's good to know that you found out the answer ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom