• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

If somehow, by some miracle all three of those are town then I think the rest of the scum team is HHH/Mint. Just because they're the two I could most see going deep wolf here and letting town self devour.
same

Just like the day before, ExLight was on the receiving end of a great number of accusations. Some did speak to his defense, but ultimately, with half the other people against him, he accepted his fate.

"I... I'm guilty," he admitted as the sun was setting. This was, finally, the truth-- he was in fact, quite guilty.

This, somehow, surprised some people, but with the admission, that was that-- just like the less guilty KoD before him, they intended to arrest ExLight (still questionably legally, but hey, it was at least the right person!)... but as they approached, a gunshot rang out, and ExLight dropped dead (also like KoD before him, though it was less clear where the shot came from).

In spite of it's unclear direction, they got the sense that whoever shot ExLight had once been his ally... and perhaps meant to silence him, in case he said more.

Final votal:
ExLight (4) - lain, mastermind lissi, OGSniper, Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio (3) - HangryHangryHippo, Mint Elv, Minish
mastermind lissi (2) - Storm, ExLight

ExLight has died. He was the mafia-aligned rolecop.
exlight role.png

Hi there ExLight, and welcome to DW’s Very Creatively Titled Mafia. In this game, you will have the very creatively titled role of Rolecop. As a rolecop, each night you may target a player to learn the name of their role.

You also have a Loud Visitor action– Visitor is not a role that does anything, but the loud modifier will inform the player that you were there. (They will not know anything about the lack of function). This can be optionally used in addition to your Rolecop.

You are neighbors with [redacted], meaning you share a private chat where you may discuss the games occurrences.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when the number of Mafia aligned players exceeds the number of town players and no other threats remain.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 4 PM CDT on April 8

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
Oook so he was mafia. yay

sorry for being inactive, today was pretty busy too

i guess I’m not using gladiator on him then

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
HHH feels suspicious to me in this situation because of how aggressively they pushed against the ex lynch, but i can believe that bias is tainting my impression here. Me and HHH often approach the game very differently and so its hard for me to tell when they're being genuine in expressing their beliefs and when they're coming up with a take that benefits them.

They did seem a little more spirited and emotional in arguing with me than i normally expect from them regardless of alignment, which could suggest an unusual level of investment in the outcome of the lynch, which could be the result of playing from behind as mafia.

I'm still happy lynching lissi at any point pretty much solely for DC's post expressing confusion over whether mafia has night kills.

Mint Elv

Fish!
ExLight (4) - lain, mastermind lissi, OGSniper, Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio (3) - HangryHangryHippo, Mint Elv, Minish
mastermind lissi (2) - Storm, ExLight
Ex interestingly chose to vote Lissi over Rag. The latter would have ended up in a tie and possibly saved himself. Seems weird that he wouldn't try to save himself if the other party is town.

Does this mean there has been hard bussing since D2? Rag has refused to consider the idea of miller. So it is possible she thought it was townier to push for his lynch no matter what, in hopes the bus would go through eventually and give her the town cred.

Lissi notably pushed for Ex this day phase instead of her slot who had chosen not to vote. Granted DC was a bit jumpy.

Likewise OG and Lain were both on Exlight both days. Lain has also been quite adamant and has notably tried to push a lynch me or Minish narrative.

On the opposite end Minish, HHH, and I have relatively been on the same page. We all thought Ex was telling the truth as the more likely scenario due to his well matched up facts. This of course can be seen as one of being the third mafia and trying to save one of our teammates. However it is still illogical to choose to save the rolecop over Killjoys mass of abilities when we had an easy bus.

Granted it sounds like Killjoy has a bad habit of subbing out of mafias when he is mafia. I wouldn't know that, and thus would not factor it into my bussing. But HHH and Min do I assume so they could have possibly factored it in.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If we assume no bussing from anyone except Exlight, then the last mafia would be DC's spot, now Lissi.
i don't know why we would assume that

Ragnarokio

Rag has refused to consider the idea of miller.
this is untrue, my first post stated that ex's odds of being a miller were between 25 and 33%, and i've since spent a significant amount of time trying to read into the eventuality where ex was town and there were two mafia teams.

Ragnarokio

On the opposite end Minish, HHH, and I have relatively been on the same page. We all thought Ex was telling the truth as the more likely scenario due to his well matched up facts. This of course can be seen as one of being the third mafia and trying to save one of our teammates. However it is still illogical to choose to save the rolecop over Killjoys mass of abilities when we had an easy bus.

minish would definitely consider saving ex over killjoy in this situation solely because she values ex's prowess as a player, and even stated earlier that she felt you would feasibly do the same.

HHH would also consider ex's ability to impact the game as a player versus killjoy's, and would consider the impact the red check has as well. I would guess that HHH would have preferred to bus exlight over KJ as mafia though, becuase the red check on ex would make it harder for them to make it to the end of the game, whereas KJ could theoretically lurk to victory. KJ having the stronger role could have factored into that preference as well.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Wonder if maybe I was not the cause of no n1 kill now. Or Ex really tried to kill me on my bday and then LIED about it. :ananger:

Possible they actually hit doc protection then. Doubt it was BP or DP since you would think someone would have came out. 100% he probably tried to poke you.

Honestly at this point I think last mafia is between OG, Lain, and Lissi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom