• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
their last post was about 5 hours ago, and they said they were caught up 10 hours ago in the evening. they could easily just be asleep or busy or something. ofc if they don't become more active and try to contribute by the end of d3 it will be suspicious but rn, like, i don't think that seals the deal for me personally.
I was asleep. I‘m here now. Gonna poke around again and see who’s the better vote here but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna go for exlight. I’ll the case against rag to see if I’ll vote for them

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
Anyways I’m not awake enough to make proper sense of the killjoy-rag-Jamie thing so I’m gonna put my vote on exlight for now.

Vote:exlight

after a google search I’ve found that loud visitor could be of any alignment and a miller claim as scum isn’t something I’ve seen exlight do afaik but I wouldn’t put it past him to do something like that

Mint Elv

Fish!
Anyways I’m not awake enough to make proper sense of the killjoy-rag-Jamie thing so I’m gonna put my vote on exlight for now.

Vote:exlight

after a google search I’ve found that loud visitor could be of any alignment and a miller claim as scum isn’t something I’ve seen exlight do afaik but I wouldn’t put it past him to do something like that
So are you voting him solely based on his claim?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Good morninggg :skitty:

It's not necessairly AI but it's just an useless for mafia, I'm not sure the host would give something so weak to scum since they need means to gather information and disrupt instead of, well, giving info of the night events to Town.

Also, claiming miller as mafia is a very risky play, since if I got counterclaimed it would clear a town and be definite proof of me being mafia, I don't think I've ever claimed miller as mafia, or ever will, because that'd be reckless. I'd likely say I got framed or ask if there's any chance they got redirected.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It would be kinda risky for scum Ex to claim miller in a game ran by a Bulba person, not knowing if he would be countered. And scum Ex on a team with scum Killjoy could have claimed potential redirects or whatever because he would know those are in the game.

I wouldn't mind tied wagons on Rag/Ex/Lissi and just let it rng the lynch. Lol. But definitely more suspicious of Rag or Lissi today.

people actually think that the first 2 people the cop investigated just happened to be a miller and a godfather? this is the best guess to base their votes on rn? which is more likely, that, or that they were just a mafia and a town? i dont know any of this meta information so i can only really judge based on what ive seen in the thread. exlight themselves has said that they should be voted out before lilo, the role they've claimed isn't very useful, and knowing their alignment would give us useful information going forward. why risking voting someone who the cop said is town, or someone who could have been acting suspicious because this is their first game, when we could vote out someone we're going to need to vote out anyway and get useful information out of it? i dont understand how anyone other than exlight is a good vote rn.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
hey just because I'm aware I should be gone before -Lo to prevent paranoia from taking over it doesn't mean lynching me is ever a good play, a mislynch is still a mislynch after all :bear:

I do think the push on Rag is odd considering she is came up explicitly as green though
which is why I'd be more comfortable with a Lissi wagon

it doesn't mean lynching me is ever a good play, a mislynch is still a mislynch after all :bear:
i mean the same thing could be said about any player here. we're don't have 100% certainty that anyone here is town or mafia. just bcs there's a change it could be a mislynch doesn't mean we shouldn't vote. the alternative wagons to you rn are imo much more chancy. and saying you're town doesn't mean you actually are town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom