• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Fingers were pointed, with varying levels of confidence. Two main suspects emerged by the end of the day: ExLight and Killjoy.

The people were split on who seemed more guilty. There was a mix of yelling, arguing, and surprisingly civil deliberation, until Storm stepped forward, a sledgehammer in hand, and swung it at Killjoy.

Killjoy collapsed on the spot, dead. A gun fell from one of his well-hidden pockets. One person approached, examining the pistol.

After a moment, they reached a conclusion: there was no way this pistol had been obtained legally. Killjoy must've been involved in
something illegal. They were guilty.

...and yet, the people as they returned to their homes that night, didn't quite feel confident they'd solved everything.

Killjoy262 (6) - ExLight, HangryHangryHippo, Minish, JamieIsBored, Mint Elv, Storm
ExLight (3) - Ragnarokio, lain, OGSniper
lain (1) - DarthCreeper10
Not voting (1) - Killjoy

Killjoy262 has died. He was the mafia-aligned Jack-of-all-Trades.

killjoy role.png

Hi there Killjoy262, and welcome to DW’s Very Creatively Titled Mafia. In this game, you will have the very creatively titled role of Jack-of-all-Trades. As a jack-of-all-trades, you may use each of the following abilities once during the game, and only one ability per night:

-Bus Driver: Target two players, all actions targeting either will be redirected onto the other. You may not self-target.

-Reflector: All actions which would target you will be redirected and instead target the user

-Redirector: Target two players; any night actions the first attempts to use will be used instead on the other

-Magnet: Target another player; all actions targeting them will be used instead on you.

You are neighbors with [redacted], meaning you share a private chat where you may discuss the games occurrences.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when the number of Mafia aligned players exceeds the number of town players and no other threats remain.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 4 PM CDT on April 5.

Last edited:
Darth’s original abilities are very inline with this though, as I think Mint said earlier it could have been someone coaching him to have his roles look better.

killjoy claiming KoD as their neighbor makes me wonder about this
Tinfoil theory. We're looking at a two scum team. The scum team has a "neighbor" chat that is just their scum chat. All other pairs are town/town to fuel paranoia.

it might be worth it for everyone to say who their neighbors are? i guess it's possible killjoy really was neighbors with kod but it seems more likely to me that they were claiming the only person who couldn't say they were lying. which means that they have some motivation to hide who their neighbor is.

Mint Elv

Fish!
it might be worth it for everyone to say who their neighbors are? i guess it's possible killjoy really was neighbors with kod but it seems more likely to me that they were claiming the only person who couldn't say they were lying. which means that they have some motivation to hide who their neighbor is.
If they were lying then KoDs true neighbor could have spoken up. I see no reason to think they were lying.

But it does bust Min’s tinfoil theory.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i see no immediate benefit to divulging the information

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom