• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

I saw your rebuttal, but I also saw that you referenced a post where you talked about other possible roles which just underscores my point about you.

So I elected to ignore your rebuttal since you contradicted it elegantly without me having to do so.

I thought that was apparent.

Yes, and it's still in the vein of setup. You're heavily talking about setup-type material vs, oh I don't, evaluating people.

It's a way to fly under the radar.

@ Mint:

Why not Jamie over Cin Min? Are you just going to sit back and critique as opposed to getting your hands dirty?

Mint Elv

Fish!
Why not Jamie over Cin Min? Are you just going to sit back and critique as opposed to getting your hands dirty?
Yes. At this moment I don’t know anyone’s alignment except my own. So I will judge everything if I don’t agree with the logic.

I also think the HHH wagon is fishy too.

But it’s also day 1. So I know wagons will be vain and lackluster.

So I can question but unless I see real reasoning I won’t vote.

And then I’ll judge based on flips.

And me saying I didn’t like the case on HHH is not evaluating people? I think your aggression is good, definitely more town than you were before but this case on me has no water. What is the reasoning for Min as I am not clued in on this mode?

It’s on me for not contributing when we have players that have barely said anything? Darth Creeper has 11 posts, none of which have moved the discussion foward, 8 from Storm who hasn’t done anything other than soft an “intimate role”, same for OGSniper who has stated they have no opinion numerous times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom