• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I ****ing knew I should have killed Tristan (guess it was a good thing I didn’t though! I thought I was going insane when people kept saying he was basically confirmed town

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mafia did good though! If it weren’t for Rubiks check, y’all probably could have won.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I ****ing knew I should have killed Tristan (guess it was a good thing I didn’t though! I thought I was going insane when people kept saying he was basically confirmed town
So did I lmao
But you would've been fine since I was roleblocked anyway. If I wasn't, and you targeted me, Rubik probably would've died instead assuming Minish protected him.

Also Deku was Inventor and Minish was obviously Doctor, just in case y'all wanted to know.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also I got scared when someone told Doc to kill Deku because I wanted to bring Deku into the final 3 if it got that far, with Funnygurl being the deciding vote. Would've made for a fun ending.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Tbh I instantly believed the Doc SK claim because I have a track record of going after someone being scum d1, and then them ending up 3rd party and me wanting to work with them. Lol

Also I was getting tinfoily that a team of funnier/LG probably wouldn't let Tristan live this long if he were town.

Y'all did a good job though. I was actually starting to feel bad for Sun Fan before his lynch.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Tbh I instantly believed the Doc SK claim because I have a track record of going after someone being scum d1, and then them ending up 3rd party and me wanting to work with them. Lol

Also I was getting tinfoily that a team of funnier/LG probably wouldn't let Tristan live this long if he were town.

Y'all did a good job though. I was actually starting to feel bad for Sun Fan before his lynch.
We knew he was doomed as soon as Rubik voted for him day 2. We figured there was no way someone could come up with a reason like that and ride it through all day without it being the result of a cop scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom