• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Day 4 Ends!

Following the peaceful night the heroes had enjoyed, the adventurers had a pretty good idea of who their last enemy was. After mere moments fingers were pointed at Tristan, and he was unable to talk his way out of things.

Tristan was the Possessed Wizard, the Mafia Spellcaster.

And with that, town wins! Night actions and roles to follow.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Roles:
OCDjibsGxmf0PA24qCrZ4Lsk6dLNNZBuirSnVhmm1LYfbSgRJIYxj9YQSVR1kn9hjWejlwzdgMD_1cTh1SnuO8lPoWflXzSSyoZKyzvCel9eYwvTBM1XZ11wtNES9cS3oSVAYffL

Greetings Morbid Minish and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you are the Town Cleric, the Doctor. Through the use of divine prayer, you are able to heal any and all physical damage an adventurer has sustained, up to the point of death. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and protect any player in the game from being night killed. Do this by responding to this conversation each night with the name of the player you wish to protect. You may not target yourself.

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.

Please confirm that you have received and understood your role in the sign-up thread here: https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/dungeons-and-dragons-mafia-sign-ups.64901/ If you have any questions regarding your role or the game in general, do not hesitate to ask me about it in this conversation thread.

7OhL24ffg786E7LBUPYcnqug1wJmTtBsFJLRZdgbIrPSg7AfsnGaNrSYmzeb-ZvlKGhJ9sI9YZlcBRulZzEULcboKR-0cTMPIZxdk3jVwnN9vXd12t9H3QGFLmczXUL53Pb14BVP

Greetings ZinnLav and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be the Town Ranger, the Roleblocker. Once each night you will be able to fire an arrow that contains a temporary paralyzing agent that prevents any player in the game from performing their night action. Do this by responding to this conversation each night with the name of the player you wish to roleblock.

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.

Please confirm that you have received and understood your role in the sign-up thread here: https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/dungeons-and-dragons-mafia-sign-ups.64901/ If you have any questions regarding your role or the game in general, do not hesitate to ask me about it in this conversation thread.

pcJM9rt9ZYpFxEaBru1YtYby3DSkf4UhznOYh3ltvYcAJWwl9QBIEx-VZXeBT1rX7Y5WxcRvnjt6Wwzzn1MWjeZquIUlKAQ2-pmlfKZDPQqLM8z_1M2_uvl7wk_MjKQo1oDEWG0h

Greetings Moe and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be The Vigilante Fighter. Due to your overwhelming combat abilities, once each night you will be able to attempt to kill any player in the game. Do this by responding to this conversation each night with the name of your target. It is risky for you though, since you do not know who are with you and who are against you. Of course you can choose not to kill if you so wish. You may not target yourself.

1OBLMUzQ12SPN5kK3x6FhfQ-wCTSaC_YrdInovR3Eou5Za4J5Haa5hnwWe0RpBqme2LI1i40SeePOk5wvpUV0XZ-h6J5ag2vEHPwOn_XVjc5B6OAe8t0Xol2WwXKYBJtOVZao5MB

Greetings Mido/Rubik and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be the Paladin, the Cop. Once each night you may attempt to pray and investigate any player in the game to find out if they are guilty or innocent. Do this by responding to this conversation each night with the name of your target, then we will tell you if your target is guilty or not.

uTW2IQ08zwFFe1WMLKpESJ50cjbVxb-o4YsD4EViQeyGxe7GGNNYQvAd0m9BoWkcigiOniIiUrTfmdCGfU-aLBJfeG3cE1UjK8jB3W6lqFWElDtBKDUXXl7q1UVU0Wx4Jj3-4vqp

Greetings funnygurl555 and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be Monk A, a Mason. Monks have the special ability to recognize a fellow monk on the spot. As a Mason you have the advantage of knowing the identity of the other Mason. Thus you have another player you can trust completely. The other Mason is Y. You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord.

GXCKDPo9JQgAIEc6MgbpYQ0JQ6XjCsqw2p1Lw2rueu86laec4wKwod8av_xRF7Fv-uVITWA3vTzaLozxekQRddGF2QyTtQ1w-aoEEbHpKz2bDCfA6Bb86179KHtjquxsY9PSlEhU

Greetings link 182 and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be Monk B, a Mason. Monks have the special ability to recognize a fellow monk on the spot. As a Mason you have the advantage of knowing the identity of the other Mason. Thus you have another player you can trust completely. The other Mason is Y. You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord.

TqMtYjHnSEdtO4krDoqEv0uL7ICqGM17epNVneifklUKndiUUvJIMQAcudc980f3yG_KQemRhsIWYVqu4rHDNxUzGqJHynivXALzQ1QNCLLJciuDZim6ZcEyJ28t6oHZ44R7byjv

Greetings Zelda18 and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be Sorcerer, the Universal Backup. Upon the death of the first active Town power role you will assume their role and and their abilities. When this happens you will be informed here of your new role on how it works.

_bUF7kPTP7i7CROwjzSmKaHZcggQgiJ7ktmLbj1vTzFWmupXVFdH-_4fOITQc6s28NMutFtKgmVcddGgJ1ZPnvS_MIdjrJSDWWb-bfRF1-l3TbLANFr7LB7BsZ7ozHFu-H8iA4z1

Greetings leetic and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be Druid, the Absorber. Being the Absorber you have the passive ability of absorbing any and every ability that is performed on you at night. This means that each time someone successfully targets you during the night phase you will receive a 1-Shot ability of whatever power they were using on you. You can stack up on 1-Shot abilities if you wish, but you may only use one per night even if you hold several. Simply respond to this conversation to tell us which ability you want to perform and on whom once you have abilities to use. You may not target yourself. Keep in mind that the actions performed on you will go through like normal.

dXDq2lYHsH9DvrDAFYRnMBnM0pwSaoTVPmUy4prdyUiVonGcJyrO8imr2RQxu19pWp922KUDSLXDcsAlXhE6rRHQYxo3Ze-97gHaHAoZZWQEDcsWvOwXquing27gZcH_sMvvChsv

Greetings DekuNut and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be the Bard, the Inventor. You hold possession of several special items that you can distribute at night to the players of your choosing. When all items have been handed out once you will automatically restock so you can continue your business. Each night you can respond to this conversation where you tell us which item you want to hand out and to which player you wish to give it. You may not target yourself. Here is the list of your items:

• Mind Stone
  • Staff of Healing
  • Sleep Potion
  • Poison
  • Sword
  • Antidote

4QxnNRBEFCriOfNTlckcZ5YLjaUcgfifp7M59bXj1Np_XvHVnwciGoVOwdzx8hR82vgIdCQcxHP9He3cPemuyT3UcslKTEzTw-LgbjovtmCvkCUUadAaytByVdBRLiHpau7En9kF

Greetings Ryuken and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be Wizard, the Spell Caster. As the Spell Caster you have four spells that you can choose to cast at night. However, you can only cast one each night. You may not target yourself. Once you have used each spell once they will refill so you can use them all again, and so on. This prevents you from only casting one of your spells over and over. Here is the list of your spells:

• Silence - All magic based actions from your target will be nullified
  • Ridicule - Target's vote does not count the next day
  • Absorb - You receive absorb status for that night
  • Heal - Protects your target from both night kills and poison attempts

ZsNOUbdSftFmE2Uny2VN9655k9IVb5ERAP9O7bNVywtHEz_DYEZmPk8sP1Pqp1yJlMzjSI76VR080XUdFtci0ccz8otEqVnX2UQSAcodIMICSaFCXpEWV8HClDw44o9IjCtyDzsO

Greetings LittleGumball and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be Possessed Warlock, the Godfather. As a Warlock, you are closer linked to the dark arts, and thus an ideal candidate for undead possession, making you more powerful than the other mafia, and as a result, you are regarded as their leader. As the Mafia’s leader you have two special abilities: Firstly, you are bulletproof, meaning that you are immune to night kills. And secondly, you are investigation immune, meaning that if a Cop should investigate you, you will show up as innocent to them. The Mafia can kill one player each night, so be sure to always inform us of your target in time. Being the leader of the Mafia you are the one who has the final word on who you night kill each night, and which one of the Mafia members you wish to send to perform the night kill. Your allies are Tristan as Possessed Wizard (Mafia Spell Caster) and funnier6/The Sun Fan as Possessed Rogue (Mafia Role Cop). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/QKcx3a

You are with the Mafia, which means that you win when nothing can prevent you from eliminating all of the other players.

dcqBCtpAkHdKlbR8XqEzARe7AowMfIV-saRM6wzRGN87dxy0SpIkk6O4r3l7VsqcGSAGJuz8NCMM1fCF41xq7kpBR9W1jNNeztBtdJMuA0LpyxPs-AECjD0V0GoS3LU1Crkjpd6R

Greetings Tristan and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be Possessed Wizard, the Mafia Spell Caster. As the Mafia’s Spell Caster you have four spells that you can choose to cast at night. However, you can only cast one each night. You may not target yourself. Once you have used each spell once they will refill so you can use them all again, and so on. This prevents you from only casting one of your spells over and over. Here is the list of your spells:

• Silence - All magic based actions from your target will be nullified
  • Ridicule - Target's vote does not count the next day
  • Absorb - You receive absorb status for that night
  • Mind Swapper - Select two targets whose night targets will switch that night
Your allies are LittleGumball as Possessed Warlock (Godfather) and Funnier6/The Sun Fan as Possessed Rogue (Mafia Role Cop). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/QKcx3a

You are with the Mafia, which means that you win when nothing can prevent you from eliminating all of the other players.

RwUziHSEqXxF-tDGBcHMSF_QCumwA5x2J74iLpRFKIALA_w4S0FdVBYmrj3uh9-MF49bVPkdpun6tF9JWE8X8CPavHTJHrzRKkcKcRgqcxmLmaLMk1bPo718RYQk-2uZSEGpJYIF

Greetings Funnier6/The Sun Fan and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be Possessed Rogue, the Mafia Role Cop. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and investigate any player in the game to learn their role. Do this by informing us each night of your target. Your allies are LittleGumball as Possessed Warlock (Godfather) and Tristan as Possessed Wizard (Mafia Spell Caster). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via Discord. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/QKcx3a

C5W_dBTW72VB1uDWnUdS6pw01U32vledrUMBAtcAUU_HNIlAP87JFNUcAhaL-kdYyq39xWxMt47hZbw3Ov9-Z0NbcsYKey-jNlAFBZRrAYWdPQKoyiXg5CcfzmF07Hjy06lE6M2i

Greetings Doc and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Mafia! For this game you will be Barbarian, the Serial Killer. As a Barbarian, you have a tendency to go berserk and go on an indiscriminate killing rampage, which tends to alienate you from the other players. You are completely on your own in this game, you are neither with the Town nor with the Mafia. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and attempt to kill any player in the game. Do this by responding to this conversation each night with the name of your target. Of course you can choose not to kill if you so wish. You may not target yourself.

You can either win along with the Town if you are alive when they win, or if you are the last player standing.

Actions:

Town:
Moe the Moblin (Fighter) - Kill Zelda18
ZinnLav (Ranger) - Roleblock leetic
Minish (Cleric)- Heal DekuNut
Ryuken (Spellcaster) - Heal Moe the Moblin
DekuNut (Inventor) - Give staff of healing to Link 182

Mafia:
Funnier6 (M!Rogue) - Role cop DekuNut
Tristan (M!Spellcaster) - Cast absorb on self
LG (M!Warlock) - Faction kill Link 182

Town:
Moe the Moblin (Fighter) - Kill Doc
leetic (Druid) - Roleblock Tristan
Rubik (Paladin) - Investigate Moe
Minish (Cleric) - Heal funnygurl
ZinnLav (Ranger) - Roleblock Moe
Deku (Bard) - Give Mind Stone to Moe

Mafia:
Tristan (Wizard) - Silence Zinn, kill Rubik
The Sun Fan (Rogue) - Investigate Minish

Third Party:
Doc (Barbarian) - Kill LG

Town:
DekuNut - Give Sleeping Potion to FG
Minish - Heal Rubik
ZinnLav - Roleblock Tristan
Rubik - Investigate Minish
Moe - Role cop Doc

Mafia:
Tristan - Mind Swap Minish and ZinnLav
Tristan - Faction kill Rubik

Mafia Discord Server:

Dead Discord Server:

Thank you to everyone who joined and let this get off of the ground, I hope you had a good time playing, I know I enjoyed moderating! And HUGE thanks to @Pen for co-modding, this game would have been very different if you hadn't offered to help me run it!!

Reactions: Pen

Link 182

Blame It On My Youth
This was a fun game to follow along with after I died, sorry for not being too useful when I was alive. v: Also thanks for the staff of healing Deku!

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Sucks that I got too busy to actively participate in this game, but GGs, everyone.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
things i have learned:

calm tf down (shoutout to sunfan for reassuring me in the scumchat constantly)
scum lg is afraid to be wrong because she knows she is wrong. make an opinion and stick to it
clearly if i don't say i'm town in post 1 i am not town and i must be immediately lynched

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Your d2 play was pretty wolfy.

Why did you just sort of nope out of that wagon like that with like 20 minutes to go?
It had nothing to do with my read on ryu believe it or not, I still thought he seemed wolfy
but I wanted my eod to look too bad for me to be nkd
I suspected as vigi I would be the most important pr come lategame and wanted to keep myself off the table.
It also would have been a way to catch sunfan without the red check because he hopped off gumball insanely fast

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It had nothing to do with my read on ryu believe it or not, I still thought he seemed wolfy
but I wanted my eod to look too bad for me to be nkd
I suspected as vigi I would be the most important pr come lategame and wanted to keep myself off the table.
It also would have been a way to catch sunfan without the red check because he hopped off gumball insanely fast
I figured it was an attempt to draw attention away from yourself, it's just a gambit that could have gone really really bad had things played out slightly differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom