• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
This is pretty slight but I would have expected gumball to complain about rolling town again so the fact that she hasn't may be indicative of something
Unless she rolled wolf when I wasn't looking and is no longer bored of town

leetic

Cool Cat
Why do my posts need moderator approval? Also, is there a way to have more than 15 posts show up per page

Mido

Version 1
Vote: Mob the Moelin

I don like u

D-do you like me? :oops:

Why do my posts need moderator approval? Also, is there a way to have more than 15 posts show up per page

If you make a few posts in some other threads that count posts (like around 5 if I recall right) it should fix the measure. I'm not sure about the second thing amid the recent forum upgrade offhand.

Alright class I expect two full pages of content when I leave for work tomorrow. Dismissed!

Yes, teacher.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
D-do you like me? :oops:

If you make a few posts in some other threads that count posts (like around 5 if I recall right) it should fix the measure. I'm not sure about the second thing amid the recent forum upgrade offhand.

Yes, teacher.
... yes, of course I like you Mido. You're all the rage.

I doubt youll need more than fifteen. If you think Bulba is quiet, you haven't seen anything yet

For once I remember day one is happening and nobody is here? Pity

I'll be trying to sit back and take a more passive/observer role this game (read: trying not to get lynched) but you know I may not be able to help myself. We shall see.

no i like playing with you just the way you are :B

funnier6

Courage~
Hark! This way cometh a sloth knight from the Northern Kingdom! Why, it beith Tristed the Indecisive! I shalt lynch him posthaste!

Vote: Tristeth

He hath been flip-floppy and self consciouseth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom