• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
If you’re possessed and you touch yourself is it REALLY you touching yourself?
Hey Svaz, welcome to my home field. Better go make five posts somewhere.
I RNG'd and the randomizer told me to vote for funnier.

Vote: LittleBumball
...Did you really need to ask an rng in order to vote me? :suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:

Can't wait to take you down just like old times. :cool:
Vote: Moe the Moblin

also @leetic

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D
Hey fg go make five posts somewhere!
I'll be trying to sit back and take a more passive/observer role this game (read: trying not to get lynched) but you know I may not be able to help myself. We shall see.
LAME. Your goal isn't to live it's to hunt scum! ...Unless it isn't. :suspicious:
This is pretty slight but I would have expected gumball to complain about rolling town again so the fact that she hasn't may be indicative of something
Unless she rolled wolf when I wasn't looking and is no longer bored of town
Considering she didn't post "OMG GUYS I FINALLY ROLLED SCUM!!!!!! :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:" I don't really see anything out of the ordinary lol.
Last time I saw someone post "first" in a mafia game, they turned out to be scum. Therefore, by my totally provable, 100%-guaranteed-not-a-stretch analysis, you must be scum
Does it still count if they posted it as like the twelfth post?
Alright class I expect two full pages of content when I leave for work tomorrow. Dismissed!
How about joining in for that two pages of content? D:<

We really need to get new emotes, I kept trying to use bulba and discord ones but we no haz. </3

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I thought you were going to roleplay...?
joke's on you i'm already roleplaying as the ugliest and stupidest woman alive in real life
Considering she didn't post "OMG GUYS I FINALLY ROLLED SCUM!!!!!! :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:" I don't really see anything out of the ordinary lol.
LMFAO watch me accidentally celebrate rolling scum in public
We really need to get new emotes, I kept trying to use bulba and discord ones but we no haz. </3
AT LEAST WE HAVE THE FRICCIN BUBSY EMOTE
finally i can express my true feelings :bubsy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom