• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeon Themes Follow Up

Whcih dungeon theme is most likely to appear in Skyward Sword?

• Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice

• Desert

• Light

• Dark

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want Ice and Light temples to appear, but I'm pretty sure Water is a given because of the complexity those types of dungeons usually add to the game they appear in :D

geek4887

The Unknown
A dark one would be cool, but I'm not betting on it. Imagine if they get a lightning one?

S

skylink712

actually the tower of the gods is a light and water themed dungeon

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
i think there will be a water dungeon because all of the 3d zeldas except ww has them and i love water dungeons.

The first half of the Tower of the Gods was kinda a water dungeon, I say KINDA. It a bit funny that a ocean based Zelda game doesn't have a water themed dungeon :P

Last edited:

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I said a water dungeon. I believe it's an essential element to the Zelda series. In most Zelda games we usually see a forest, fire and water dungeon. Judging by the forested and fire areas we've seen in trailers and screenshots I think there needs to be a water dungeon. Besides, it'd be no fun without one. Also when I said that usually we see forest, fire and water in Zelda games I am in no way trying to make Skyward Sword sound like its gonna be a boring game, in fact, I'm hoping for some really new and elaborate themes in the dungeons. Another reason why I think there will be a water dungeon is because of the pearls of the goddesses we've seen in the Skyward Sword box art. There's Dins pearl (fire), Farores pearl (forest) and then Nayrus pearl (water) meaning it's just common sense to have a forest, fire and a water dungeon.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
A desert dungeon is an almost certainty because of the trailer. I hope there is not an Ice dungeon though because they are my least favourite type. A dark one would be nice, something similar to the shadow temple.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I went with Light, because we have yet to see one (yes Tower of the Gods sort of does go along those lines, but we could say the same about Stone Tower Temple), and I'm anxious to see how Nintendo would orchestrate such an area.

I went with Light, because we have yet to see one (yes Tower of the Gods sort of does go along those lines, but we could say the same about Stone Tower Temple), and I'm anxious to see how Nintendo would orchestrate such an area.
There was a light-themed dungeon in Twilight Princess as well; the Temple of Time. :yes:

Deductive reasoning has lead me to think there might very will be a light-themed dungeon to appear in Skyward Sword. Light dungeons are always places of reverence to the Goddesses in the Zelda series. What we know so far about the game seems to be pointing in that direction - with it purportedly being the origin story of the Master Sword. Also, there's the question of what element could one attribute to the "mine cart area" shown in one of the previews. On a final note, given the new "change in the traditional flow," the Siren? Realm may be light dungeon itself; though, that might be stretching it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom