• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dan

I had a dream about that place. I put about it in this thread somewhere. I can't remember what it was now.

You best track it down and send it to me via carrier pigeon mate so we can have a discussion about it at the bar.

Reactions: Dio

Feverish

Source of stink
I dreamt that I was waiting for my stepdad to pick me up at a school that wasn't like mine at all, it was way bigger. And while I was waiting for him there were people standing/sitting around me and I was trying to stay away from them all for some reason. Then I started feeling really uncomfortable and down and I went for a doorway to a different room and felt a lot worse. Then I saw my stepdad walking in and I think I woke up after that. That's generally what my dreams are like

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt I was dissolved by an alien foe last night. It didn't seem a pleasant experience at the time.

After I had dissolved I found myself in a room I remember vividly. I knew I was asleep and yet I chose to continue to be that way. I was in a living room, everything from the couch to the floors and the walls was black and yellow striped. On the massive screen, it must have been 200 inches, the same pattern was there.

I knew I could wake up if I wanted but instead I put on a different channel on the TV. When it came on I was drawn into it to begin the next dream sequence.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a very scary one last night. My barber had given up the job.
I was having my hair done in the dream and it suddenly dawned on me that my barber was not the one doing it and it was being done wrong. I am so particular about who cuts my hair, that is the stuff of nightmares for me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I dreamt I was in a car with two friends. The driver can't even drive in real life so I don't know why it was him at the wheel, needless to say he was crap at it. I had to take the wheel from him several times to avoid crashing as he became distracted by his bag of crisps. He then asked if my other friend was ready. He said yes then the car was crashed deliberately into a warehouse door to break it down, then he told us to quickly go in to the warehouse. A man appeared with a gun and pursued us, we had nothing to defend ourselves with so we tried to hide from him. I soon realised this was not a normal building we ha entered. Inside there was a creepy forest with a crumbling house with no roof and hardly any walls left.

On the sofa there was a man. He was clearly diseased as he was wheezing and his eyes were white. I knew it wouldn't be long before he became a zombie. We searched for something to bludgeon him with. I found a medicine cabinet and took some of the things we might need for the future.

When I turned around there was a pile of spiders in one of the corners. My friend had disturbed their nest and now they were everywhere. I stomped on those I could but there were too many of them and I said to leave immediately. It was too late for one of my friends as the man in the chair had turned and was upon him.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had to get up at 8:36 this morning. I actually dreamt my alarm went off and that woke up at 7:36 exactly. My actual alarm definitely didn't go off because it is on my phone and it wasn't set for 7:36.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt there were loads of new barber shops that had popped up. (I have been dreaming about my barber a lot recently, perhaps it is my subconscious telling me I need to pay him a visit.)
Anyway I went to my barber and he started my haircut but one of his razors was missing. Stolen in fact by one of the new barbers. He simply couldn't continue without it apparently so I went to the place where I would find the missing razor...a derelict monster infested building.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I had a weird and kinky dream last night:oops:. In the dream was Twilight Princess Link and some woman, I think she looks like that healing lady from Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link, but in 3d form. She ask Link if he wants her to heal him and he agreed. Then she got on top of him in an cowgirl position, after that the whole background became purple with them having a white line image of themselves, (basically like a drawing) spreading outward while an dark silhouette of them was inward having sexual intercourse.

Man, I never eating Taco Bell before bed ever again:confused:.

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
I had a dream(or nightmare) than I installed Windows 10, it was terrible, some of my software and games didn't work, got deleted or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom