• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

D

Deleted member 81859

I had a very realistic and terrifying dream about a shooting. I was inside a brick building and I was crouched in a corner, trying to appear dead. There were victims all around me, and I saw my brother lying face down (he dies a lot in my nightmares. Guess I'm attached to the little **** and am worrying about him.) I could hear and see the shooters nearby, so I held my breath. It seemed to go on forever. I was so scared. I woke up when one of them walked toward where I was "hiding". It was hella freaky.

And when I got home from school, I was informed there had been a mass shooting in San Bernidino.

I was paranoid for days.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have found recently whilst having to get up early for placement and get ready quickly that I have not been able to remember my dreams.

I find if I don't take the time straight away after I wake to ponder on the dream I will later be unable to recall it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
last night I dreamt I was in a theatre and there was a vending machine in the back. I looked around to see that nobody was watching and then I got some chocolate out. I don't even eat chocolate in real life but I got it out. Even trying to reach through the flap to see if I could get a pack of Smarties out as well without paying for it but I couldn't reach that far.

I ate the chocolate down and then made a conscious decision not to record it in my phone app which I record all my meals in. If it's not recorded it didn't happen.

I dreamt that a friend of mine that designs all of the themes on another forum that she like made an american flag themed theme. With "the star spangled banner" playing in the background.

I also dreamt that Satan made a new theme for this place and it is hard to describe but it was pretty.

I have no idea why I was dreaming about forum themes...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I dreamt I could fly and that I was a pirate. I dreamt I was captain hook recently and my attire in this dream was similar though I don't recall if I had a hook or not. I don't know the significance of why themes relating to captain hook would appear in my dreams like this. I haven't even been watching Peter Pan or anything pirate related like that recently.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt about slugs and being slimed on by them last night. I'm not scared of slugs but they do disgust me. It was not a pleasant dream at all.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt I was on a train and then I was delivered a series of strange and sinister notes
When I got off I took them to a lab to have them analyzed and it turns out they were from an old enemy who I thought was dead.

Then suddenly a zombie like hoard of monsters attacked and I managed to get away with my daughter (I don't even have one in real life!).
I ran up this street where there were blatant rip-offs of established food chains. I checked one out briefly but it was empty like everything else. Then one of the zombies attacked my daughter. I used a saw blade to hack at it, but I did not succeed in killing it in time. It devoured her so I left again.

I was then in an airport, there were the zombies again but this time they were more intelligent. They even carried guns and were accompanied by a giant beast. I managed to avoid detection for a while but I caused a luggage bag to fall and alert the enemies. I managed to shoot them all except the big one. It came upon me and I thought all was over, but then it was hit with a fire bomb. The man who threw it called me over and I followed him into a safe room. There were other survivors there too. One had a really porky French bulldog so of course I went over to play with it. I stroked it's back and it smiled at me.

That was when I awoke.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I dreamed about my ex. She just kinda ended it with no real explanation or telling me, and I've been wondering why, what changed. In the dream, we were just going to meet and talk. And then she was three hours late. Those three hours were spent in "normal" dream shenanigans - babysitting a Guinea pig for an hour, croquet, that kind of thing. When she finally got there and she was about to start talking the dream cut out. I think the message is pretty clear: I still want to know what happened.
I need to get over her.

Reactions: Dio
I had a dream that some teacher wouldnt let me play Tekken in class, and sent two of my smaller friends to stop me from doing so. I picked them both up and used them as boxing gloves to punch everyone. Great dream 10/10.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
By which I mean random ****. Although I wouldn't mind more dreams involving guinea pigs.
Being a pug lover, pugs and French bulldogs tend to feature, but usually in amongst some scarier stuff. I never seem to have a totally pleasant dream.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream about a high rise tower with fields inside and everything. It was mainly indian occupants, dressed in their traditional clothes, but Batman and Alfred (Jeremy irons version) were there too. We had this balloon tower inside and someone climbed up to the top and got stuck so we popped the balloons to save them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom