• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Last night I had a dream where Petter, Eric and I were eating lunch at some place where an old friend of mine was working. Her boss wouldn't let her eat chips on her break so he took the bag away from her. I thought I would give her mine instead and when I opened the bag there were only like 2 chips inside.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I had a dream where Petter, Eric and I were eating lunch at some place where an old friend of mine was working. Her boss wouldn't let her eat chips on her break so he took the bag away from her. I thought I would give her mine instead and when I opened the bag there were only like 2 chips inside.
That's the way things are headed. There was a day when the bags were sold full.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt last night I was in a multi story car park/hospital. It was a hybrid of the two. On some floors there were patients being treated and on others there were cars. I actually had a supercar in the dream because my own car had been destroyed and I had been compensated with this new one which I wanted to take out and leave but the place had been closed off from the exits as there were huge apes about clad in armour, killing people on some of the floors. I remember the gravity was really low around the apes and I could jump very high. I managed to throw a coconut at one to knock it away and escape it.

It was a really poorly built place too I remember feeling it could fall apart at any minute, everything was crumbling and it was worse the higher up you went.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Me, and Gimli where watching Legolas's flank as he shot arrows from behind some kind of barricade. To his left, there was an alley where we were situated. A bunch of orcs pour in and Gimli takes them. I'm stuck behind him and can't get into the fray.
Suddenly an orc archer appears behind the group of orcs battling Gimli, and he notches and arrow and aims at Legolas. I jump up and block the shot with my hand like I'm playing basketball or something. The arrow goes throw my hand and misses my boy Legolas Bloom. I then start to rage and hop over the melee that is Gimli and like 3 orcs, towards the archer orc and beat him up with my bare hands.

Then I woke up.

Reactions: Dio

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I had some twist on the recurring dream I mentioned last time. Again my parents kept me at their place for what felt like an eternity. Then we went somewhere, and when we got back, part of the roof on their house had collapsed. I kept thinking with some satisfaction how none of my stuff got ruined since it wasn't my place. Then it moved to being concerned about a litter of newborn kittens and finding homes for them. Not sure how it went to that but that's dreams for you.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I had a lucid dream for the first time the other day, something I've been wanting to experience for quite a while.

I was (actually, not in the dream) staying over at a friend's house for the weekend and there were a bunch of us there, we had stayed up very late so I was fairly tired and went to sleep pretty much as soon as I hit the bed. I remember that there was some kind of riot happening in my dream and for some reason one of my friends was there with me, she said something along the lines of "Wow, it's like this is a dream." That's when I'm like "Hang on a minute...." and realise that it actually is a dream. After that it only seemed to last a couple of minutes maximum but I recall flying around the area and the riot pretty much disappearing instantly after I had realised that it was a dream. I was pretty excited and didn't want to wake up from it so soon but there isn't much I can do about that. Hopefully I'll have another some time soon.

KTep

Picori_Kev1n
I had a dream where I was in a dark room, I saw a rat which is a size of a horse. It had a very long bunny teeth coming from the top of it's mouth. I got scared when the rat came to me. I felt like I needed to find a way out.

Dan

I had a dream where I was in a dark room, I saw a rat which is a size of a horsesome had a very long bunny teeth coming from the top of it's mouth. I got scared when the rat came to me. I felt like I needed to find a way out.
Did you manage to find a way out in the end?

I hand a pretty hardcore dream myself where a rabbit man was chasing me down some gorgeous back alleys trying to kill me by over feeding me carrots.

Just had a dream where i was singing a duet on an Undertale themed version of The Voice?

TEAM PHARRELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KTep

Picori_Kev1n
Did you manage to find a way out in the end?

I hand a pretty hardcore dream myself where a rabbit man was chasing me down some gorgeous back alleys trying to kill me by over feeding me carrots.
Yes I did. That's when I woke up from a dream. I found a door.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt the police brought me in for questioning after accusing me of a crime. They showed me the video and I realised that the criminal was someone else. I told them 'Look at his ****ing hair, how is that me. That's not even a real pompadour'

I also dreampt I was in a destroyed city and there was a cauldron of Yeto's soup bubbling away. When I gave it a stir with the ladle I realised the fish head and vegetables inside the soup were plastic.

Reactions: Dan
Just had a dream like I was in an episode of FRIENDS. Ross and Rachel were going through their usual drama as we all went to an amusement park. At one point we took a terrifying ride on a log ride with real live tigers. And then Ross was about to marry a very pretty black gal he had only just met.
Still think the water ride next to live tigers was kind of terrifying!

I had a dream that my least favorite mod from another forum was secretly a proboards staff member in disguise and that he deleted one of my friends forums because one of the sections there is a living infringement on the terms of service. I also dreamt that said mod had a cute little dog that could sing all of Justin's bieber's songs which made him less cute.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream I was on a mission for an emperor. I remember Alphonse from Fullmetal Alchemist was on it with me along with a couple of others. Part of the mission we were wading though a sewer full of **** and then my father burst out of it and said how it was such a coincidence seeing us there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom