• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

I once had this dream where my dad and I were walking in a park, then the moon from MM was in they sky, then it started to freak out, then it turned into a hollow red rectangle and fell to the earth, then turned into Wilfre from DTL, but he was a shadow (And had a cool voice I sadly don't remember), so I (Angrily) asked him some questions like, who are you? And why are you hear? While he was circling me Finally I asked him where was the book of life (A VERY important Item in DTL) But all he did was chuckle, then I woke up.
o_O

Reactions: Dio

Salem

SICK
Was it to anyone in particular. Do you want to be married?
I don't remember other than it was arranged marriage. I woke up wondering who I married. Actually IRL people have been telling me I should get married, I don't have any plans.

Last edited:
I end up having extremely vivid dreams all the time!

The last one I had was my parents and I were all in one car, driving to Ohio to meet my sister and her family for the day. At one point we were on the highway and then it turned into a landscape of highway ramps and bridges that were as ridiculously designed as a roller coaster track, and stretched as far as the eye could see........nothing else whatsoever. So now, somehow, I'm driving and I'm going way to damn fast! And like the brakes won't work! At this point I'm just trying to keep the car on the road as it practically flies in the air on some downward parts and we are so high up we are above the clouds!
At this point I'm convinced we are all gonna die. Then under a certain bridge right by a support pillar is a patch of green land just big enough to fit a two-storie white house that is apparently a restaurant. The car stops itself and my sister's family is inside waiting for us.
As we eat we end up seeing a tidal wave coming our way, knocking out the nonsensical highways around us. And then the restaurant turns into a large wooden boat, like Noah's ark type of crap!
We are all on the deck (family and random, unamed patrons) as this stupid wooden ark tries to not capsize under massive waves. And at one point I was thrown so hard the motion flung me over the side. Luckily I was still hanging onto the railing. But then, people wouldn't help me back in!!! They just kept looking at me like they couldn't figure out why I was screaming!! At this point I was again absolutely sure we were all gonna die.
Then there was kind of a time skip and the water turned calm and placid. And the ark was being sailed through the ruins of some massive Greek style temple!? And then several of us were diving underwater in our clothes to go explore, except we could all breathe and talk underwater?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I had a dream where everyone in the world was sattisfied. It was almost palpable, I swear. The smiles on everyones' faces, the joys that were had...

and then I woke up.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had quite a vivid one last night. I was a detective and I was checking this murderers house and found some mini eggs in their draw. I don't even eat chocolates in real life but I stole and ate them and my partner partook of the eggs too.

We ended up a mountain and there was a mountain spring there and my partner got undressed and went in but there was a waterfall hundreds of feet high leading from the spring and they were swept away by a current down the waterfall and died.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I dreampt I met someone from my old school and they had become a doctor so I visited them and one of the free procedures I had performed was having blood removed from my hands via these mats which had loads of spikes on them. I don't know the benefit of what was done but it was free so I thought what the hell and just accepted it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I can remember being in some kind of kingdom. I found a big castle and urinated in the moat because the gate was shut. And the kingdom spontaneously froze.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I dreampt I had been living in Spain for 3 years and there was this disease going around that was turning everyone into monsters.

We were driving away from a hoard and someone I knew was sick in the back of my car so I abandoned it at the roadside. I felt I'd rather just ditch it and get another one than have a car with puke in it. So I pulled someone over and took theirs. Then I returned to my home to find that some children had moved in along with a bearded man. It was then I knew it time for me to return to England.

That was where it ended.

I had a dream where I was going to go on a double date with a friend of mine. She had set me up with some friend of her boyfriend. And then a middle aged man decided to tag along. Right as we were about to leave my date and the middle aged man decided they wanted to go dumpster diving at Taco Bell first, before the date! I told them if they even dared I was so out of there!

Dream end

............and eeeeeewwww -_-;

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream last night that I left my car door open and a thief had taken the radio out when I got back to it.

You cant even take the radio out of my actual car but in the dream you could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom