• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dr3W's Avatar/Signature Request Thread

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Could I get another avy? I want the Moon crashing down, but instead of the Moon, pacman.

Yeah, I'm that random.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Do an LP avy. Use either blue and black or red and black. Use the LP symbol that's on the CD of Minutes to Midnight. And animate or make it glow it if you wish, like yours. Just do some kind of layering or put textures on it to spruce it up. Last thing, put "SoL" in one of the corners in any white text.

Got that? Please and thank you. ;)

S

Sage

Hey...not bad! Don't hold your opinion on me, I know nothing about graphics. But I am in need of a new sig. If you wouldn't mind, that would be great.

Can you use Kalle Demos like in this artwork? And in Triforce font, put 'Prelude of Sages'. I think I'm gonna leave everything else up to you. Have fun.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Linknmike said:
Could I get another avy? I want the Moon crashing down, but instead of the Moon, pacman. Yeah, I'm that random.
I'm more random... in any case, I can get it done!

Soldier of Link said:
Do an LP avy. Use either blue and black or red and black. Use the LP symbol that's on the CD of Minutes to Midnight. And animate or make it glow it if you wish, like yours. Just do some kind of layering or put textures on it to spruce it up. Last thing, put "SoL" in one of the corners in any white text.
You know how much I love LP more than anyone else here... of course I can get it done!

Sage said:
Hey...not bad! Don't hold your opinion on me, I know nothing about graphics. But I am in need of a new sig. If you wouldn't mind, that would be great. Can you use Kalle Demos like in this artwork? And in Triforce font, put 'Prelude of Sages'. I think I'm gonna leave everything else up to you. Have fun.
First of all, thanks, and secondly, I can get it done. I love the Triforce font, btw!

Elvenknight said:
Can you do a female Link sitting, with one arm thrown over one raised leg, the other holding on a bow closer to the viewer? That would be great.
I can do a lot, but I'm not magic lol. I might be able to do something easier, or you could ask the same of someone who knows how to draw. Thanks!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Okay, here's for Linknmike:
Linknmike%20PacMan%20avatar.png

For Soldier of Link:
SoL%20LP%20Avatar.png

And for Sage:
SageSignature.png

For the record, these all took under half an hour each to make. Sage's took about 5, Linkinmike's about 10, and Soldier of Link's around 20.

Last edited:
It pains me to say this, but my current sig is...well...kinda crappy.-can you please make me a sig?
I'm open to anything. Use your artistic creativity!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I don't have anything in mine other than text; can I have something with Zelda from Wind Waker? Or Ocarina of Time. Whatever. Something cool though, please!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Oh I'm sorry! Then can I have Zelda from Wind Waker with Link in the background and some sort of heroic awesome words. DO whatever moves you; I'm open for whatever!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Okay, I'm back up and ready for business. I do have a buttwhop (I made it up) of requests to handle though... RANDOM NINJA o.o!
And, in case you didn't notice, I spruced up my own sig with a little shading and whatnot recently, so now it looks a little more... real.

Last edited:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Okay, back with a big batch of signatures again...

Here's the one for Man_of_Squid:

ManofSquidSIG.png

(my first comical one... it fits the name)

Okay, and the one for LolGames4U:

LG4Usig.png

(sorry if it's a bit too... pink. The whole pink thing lends itself to princess Zelda)

Thanks guys! I am now re-open to requests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom