• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Download of Zreo Twilight Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

randomuser

When I found out that ZREO was closing today, I was very sad :O. I also learned of the existence of torrents of twilight syphony. I dug around and finally got a working torrent on my third or forth site. However, almost no one is seeding the torrents. I just uploaded the symphony to skydive and shared it with those who don't want to torrent it (the torrents are increadibly slow). Here you go :) Have fun listening to this amazing soundtrack.

Send a post if you liked this.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

randomuser

This is what zreo siad about twilight symphony "If you haven't already discovered, Twilight Symphony has been available via torrent since November 2012. We understand that out of loyalty and respect, many of you have avoided this as a means of obtaining the album. We sincerely appreciate that. It was our heartfelt desire to release the album through our record label, Joypad Records, via iTunes, and other digital outlets. Unfortunately, it appears that will not be happening, so we are not opposed to you finding an alternative means through which to obtain it. Ultimately, we just want you to have it for your enjoyment.

If you would like to make a donation as a show of support for our efforts, any contribution would be greatly appreciated, though in no way expected or required."

It was hard to find a torrent so I wanted to post a safe download of twilight symphony.

I wanted it easier for people to get their hand on twilight symphony because their is no official source.

R

randomuser

Twilight Syphony was being made by Zelda orchestrated. They were fan company that recomposed zelda music with real orchestras instead of the 8-bit and midi music that was in the games. They got so popular that they were making a real cd with a record company. Then Nintendo got involved the month before it came out. The cd never appeared and six months of silence occurred. Then they said they were shutting down but you could find the cd tracks on torrent. I just created a download with them so people didn't have to torrent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom