• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I still think Storm is our better lynch option so

Vote: Storm
As opposed to... yourself? Naturally :P

Vote: Linkdude74

I'm fairly sure Storm is town and I'm neutral on Linkdude. As far as a PL goes, I'm more confident lynching the latter.

This vote is just to ensure it won't be tied up.

Also, Koko, you still have Cthulhu listed as voting for storm even though I Unvoted a couple pages ago. :P

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Sorry I just don't see how lynching someone who's making posts that actually contributing is better than lynching someome who suggested we never lynch and then made no substantial posts afterwards. But I'll off myself.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
As opposed to... yourself? Naturally :P

Vote: Linkdude74

I'm fairly sure Storm is town and I'm neutral on Linkdude. As far as a PL goes, I'm more confident lynching the latter.

This vote is just to ensure it won't be tied up.

Also, Koko, you still have Cthulhu listed as voting for storm even though I Unvoted a couple pages ago. :P
I have checked it a number of times now, but I did not come across any post in which Cthulhu unvoted Storm. So I'll continue to keep him in the list

EDIT:
hahaha. Forget about this post, I forgot you and Ctulhu are the same person now. I just realised it when I could not find the double person in the final vote tally

kokirion

Dawn

Vote Tally
Linkdude74 - 4 (A Link In Time, Mido, Tristan, Linkdude74)

Not voting
Johnny Sooshi, Jamie, Dekunut, Storm, Viral Maze

With 9 possessed dolls, it take 5 votes to hammer.

Linkdude74 is lynched. The lynch scene will follow soon
You may continue to talk during dawn, voting however is no longer possible

Just in case I die tonight: Part of the reason I doubted Storm is mafia because there was a lack of a counterwagon or at least hesitancy in voting for Storm. When a mafia member is at risk of being lynched, there is typically a lot more discussion and scum spitballing alternatives to see if something sticks. This would be especially important here, a set-up with a potential only two scum.

A quick policy lynch is an easy way to end Day 1 with little town discussion. Even if Libk isn't scum, which is more likely than not, we at least had a more productive conversation, which is always to the benefit of the town.

kokirion

"Hahahahaha hahahaha ahahahah ahahahaha", the dolls started laughing. "Killl Lindude, K-k-kill- killl - kill Link- Linkdude - Linkdude - hahahahahahahaha"

The dolls were dancing in the air, dancing on the laughs and Linkdude's despair. They got scissors and started cutting Linkdude. Piece by piece was Linkdude being teared apart, until his head fell off.

For a moment it was silent.

Until the dolls started to scream! There was a great evil flowing out of what remained of the doll. Linkdude was Anastasia, a doll possessed by a malicious spirit!

00140.jpg

Anastasia's head turned around once more, with eyes wide open it looked around. But slowly its power started to fade, Anastasia was no more.

At the end of the lynch, a ray of sunlight entered the room. The sun was coming up, and so the dolls started to revert to there motionless form.

sunscol22diy.jpg

Still possessed dolls (8)
Cthulhu
A Link in Time
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
Viral Maze
Storm
Jamie
Dekunut

Exorcised dolls (1)
Linkdude 74 (Anastasia, malicious doll): lynched night 1

*** Start of day 1 ***
No posting will be allowed till the end of the day. Night 2 will start at Saturday 04-06-2016 at 12:00 CEST

kokirion

As I was working on my research in the attic, I noticed it was getting darker. A quick look at my watch made me realise, "it's time to go".
So far nothing unusual seems to have happened since the end of the last night. Today I've been replaying the videotapes I made of the events of yesterday night, I was not really focussing on the dolls around me but I do not have the feeling anything changed... hmmm, If I'm right I still count 8 of them..

But this is not the time to think about that. I should leave this room and lock it, there is not much time left...

Still possessed dolls (8)

Tristan (formerly Cthulhu)
A Link in Time
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
Viral Maze
Storm
Jamie
Dekunut

Exorcised dolls (1)
Linkdude 74 (Anastasia, malicious doll): lynched night 1

*** Start of night 2 ***
Night 2 will end at Tuesday 07-06-2016 at 12:00 CEST

Mod notice
As you can see, this night only takes 3 days. I decided to limit the amount of days per night to put more pressure on every player to be active. with currently only 8 players, I also think 3 days are enough to properly discuss what needs to be discussed. From now on, every night will take 3 days and every day one day. Keep that in mind!!

Seeing as we only have vanilla townies and mafia, it seems the mafia have no factional night (day in this game) kill, since there was no way for a townie to block them and protections don't start until Day 2 because of the delay. That makes sense or, as Jamie noted on the previous game day, the game would be extremely unbalanced.

If a member of the mafia were the puppetmaster, they almost certainly would have killed someone last night. This means a townie was the likely puppetmaster and followed Storm's advice to holster. That's fine because the events of Day 1 have narrowed our suspects considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom