• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Zelda Limited Edition Gear Hold Its Value?

B

bluestormz

Hey all, I just bought the 3DS Limited Edition for Ocarina Of Time and I just wondered if it'll be worth anything later on. I have my doubts, a lot of my friends said I should have used the money to pre-order the Vita, but I can buy that later on if I want.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
if you keep it in the box about 10-15 years maybe. if you take it out and take really good care of it then it'll hold value but not as much as in box.

J

Jason

With a special edition 3DS it will for sure be more valuable than a regular 3DS. I just picked up one myself last weekend. Pretty much anything thats limited or special edition will hold value or gain in it.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Yes and no. If you are a collector and you can find someone who collects then yes. But if you are just wanting to sell it to a non-collector then no, because since it's been out for a while, non-collectors aren't willing to pay the same price it was when it first came out. But collectors on the other hand, will easily been willing to pay the same as it was when it first came out, and sometimes, they will pay more, because it's something they need for their collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom