• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Writing Your Name Instead of Link Reduces the Epicness?

A

Anon

YES! i always use may name instead of the original name "link" because it makes it sound like im the hero!!!:cool:
but whenever i do a second playthrough, i use his real name, link.

I do the same thing! I use my name the first time. Link the second time. And then EEP the third time just for kicks.

K

KinRyuTen

I use my screen name (KinRyu) when I could, Link for when the character Limit was too small for a couple games.

if you dont choose link it will just ruin the game...its like a different person in the game....its ____ and zelda 0_0

I always put my name instead of Link. I feel it makes the experience more immersive and creates a better connection between the characters and I.

It could go either way; I sometimes use Link as the name and I sometimes use my name, I don't really have a preference. Link is supposed to be the "link" between you and the game so it makes sense to use your own name, as you're basically Link.
And that is why he doesn't talk

I used to use my real name when I was younger... but I took a Light Arrow to the knee, I decided to use Link as a name all the time :D

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I always chose Link and always have. I understand why people use there name, and either way you go it doesn't reduce the epicness. It's all on which one you like better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom