• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Ingo harbour romantic feelings for Ganondorf?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In OOT 3D if you go into Ingo's room you can find resting atop his shelf a portrait of Ganondorf.
Why does he keep this? It is clear he likes the way things are being run but to have a painted picture is a bit much. I doubt Ganondorf posed for his portrait just to give to Ingo so it is possible ingo is actually a talented artist and painted the picture himself remembering every exquisite detail of his beloved king. He even intends to give Ganondorf Epona as a present. Ganondorf already has large black stallion and Epona looks a bit small for him to ride. So Ingo obviously meant to give her as a pet. Now I don't think it is common practice to give a pet to a monarch usually to someone like that a human sacrifice or free milk would be the most suitable way to show respect which leads me to believe that Ingo is actually in love with the Demon King and intends to declare his love by making a gift of Epona to him.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
He seems too me more like an Ass kisser. I think he actually fears Ganon and is just brown nosing ask to gain the favor of Ganon as to not get killed or left behind. But thats just me trying to get as far away from the cringe inducing OP. lol

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He seems too me more like an Ass kisser. I think he actually fears Ganon and is just brown nosing ask to gain the favor of Ganon as to not get killed or left behind. But thats just me trying to get as far away from the cringe inducing OP. lol

Even so why keep a portrait of Ganon? I bet he kisses it before he sleeps at night.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
well, there goes another ship

I never really thought about that… but really, everybody has already said any response I might have. You know, the whole bow down to his feet thing out of fear, or like, respect tricks him into thinking he have romantic feelings or something. that's a thing right

Wait, he has a PORTRAIT? I never played OoT3D so… okay then. Freaky extreme respect/obsession/fanboyism. Let's just stick with that.

I always interpreted it as Ganondorf inspired Ingo. Think about it. Ingo is a hardworker who believes his "slacker brother" does not deserve to run Lon Lon Ranch. All of his life, all he never did anything about it; just complained. Ganondorf, who had a parallel situation with the King of Hyrule's reign, actually did something about it and took the throne. That "taking action" mindset caused Ingo to idolize Ganondorf and take the ranch from Talon. If it wasn't Ganondorf who caused Ingo to do it, then why hadn't he done it already, before Ganondorf took reign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom