• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anyone Want to Play EVERY Legend of Zelda Game?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm in the process of finishing Ocarina of Time; playing Four Swords with my little brother; finishing up OoX (this'll take forever); finishing Majora's Mask. When I do that, 100% standard Zelda collection = finished. I doubt I'll get through this during this summer, though.

Fig

The Altruist
I have played every single Zelda game in existence, except for the CD-I. That doesn't mean I have completed every single one though. :/ All I need to finish is Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. I haven't played the Oracle games in many years. Perhaps, I should start reliving my childhood again! :D

I actually gave myself a summer challenge to do just this. I'm only doing the main series titles though for now. I really don't want to have to look for a CDi for those games because I wouldn't be proud of myself for spending the money haha. So far in my challenge I've completed LoZ and MC. The ones I need to finish are AoL which I'm on the 6th dungeon of, OoS which I'm on the 4th dungeon of, LA, OoA, FSA, ALttP, PH, and ST. Anything not mentioned were games I had finished before I had the idea

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Yes! Its always been my goal since I fell in love with the series <3 I only need to complete the Oracle games and I will have played them all!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Loz: Just bought, 2.5 Dungeons completed.
AoL: Played it once, but sold it
aLttP: Own, 1/3 done
LA: 100%
OoT: Complete
MM: 3/4 done
OoX: Don't own, haven't played
TWW: Should be getting in a month and a bit
FS: Missed the 3DS version, haven't played
FSA: No
TMC: Bought, waiting on UPS
TP: Done
PH: 100%
ST: 100%
SS: 100%

NO intention of playing the spinoffs.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want to play every Zelda game, and by this I mean I want to play everything, from the Statellaview installments to even the CD-I games. Unfortunately I don't have the money, so I'll just settle for the sixteen main entries. I'm going to start from Skyward Sword and work backwards; I have SS done already so I'll regress to Spirit Tracks.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
Of course! I've gotten my hands on a copy of every game (except for MM and OoS, but I'm working on getting those)
After that is a matter of playing them this is my progress xD:
Legend of Zelda: finished 3rd dungeon
Adventure of Link: In 1st dungeon
A Link to the Past: In 4th dungeon
Link's Awakening: getting to 3rd dungeon
Ocarina of Time: In Spirit Temple
Majora's Mask: either borrowing from a friend or waiting for a remake to come out
Oracle of Ages: In 6th dungeon (mermaid's cave)
Oracle of Seasons: Trying to buy on ebay
Four Swords: Finished
Wind Waker: Finished
Four Swords Adventures: On Level 4 stage 1
Minish Cap: Finished
Twilight Princess: Finished
Phantom Hourglss: Finished
Spirit Tracks: Finished
Skyward Sword: finished
I'm not even going to try to find the CD-i games (don't have the system anyway)

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'd LOVE to and i'm trying as hard as i can :( the only main installments I have yet to beat are AoL, FS, and FSA :(

i have an emulator and a rom of AoL but its SO HARD especially on a keyboard.

and I can't find anywhere near me besides the internet that even sells gba games or gamecube games. And even if i did buy them id need to purchase connector cables and junk and find someone to play with me :(

its a work in progress...

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
This isn't really a dream of mine but I would like to own all the main Zelda games and there second quests, and complete them all 100%. As you can see i'm pretty close to all of that.

Yes, it's definitely one of my goals to complete all of the main games, at least. As for spin-offs and such, it would be nice to try them out if I get the chance, but I'm not seeking them out currently. I still have a good amount to go as for the main games, though. Of the games I own, I still haven't beaten the first Legend of Zelda or Adventure of Link, so those should be next on my list to complete since I already own them. Unfortunately, though, there are plenty that I don't own right now that I would really love to play, among them being A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, and the Minish Cap. Eventually, though, I want to experience all of them to enjoy all that Zelda has to offer. <3

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I own and have played every single one of the main 16 Zelda games. I originally wanted to get the CD-Is too, but they were way too expensive to buy online, especially the actual sysyem. I have beaten every game except for Majora's Mask and the linked ending of the Oracle Series. I soon hope to 100% each game and do a speedrun to see my best time. I am currently attempted to 100% beat OoT 3D. I hate collecting Gold Skulltula Tokens!!! ;)

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I have the same goal, expect i not only want to pla i want to beat every game, i havent managed to do so because i eather get very frusterated from eather losing save data or getting extremly stuck then rage quit for some time, the only ones i havent played are OoS and OoA, i'm also very hopefull for a release of them on the virtual console on the 3ds,

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I already have. But I didn't beat the CDi games because I just couldn't keep playing for more than 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom