• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Does Anyone Know If The 3DS Ambassador Games Are Going To Be For Sale??

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Pretty self explanatory, has anyone heard anything about those ambassador games going to be on sale for us regular folk lol?

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
The 10 NES games all will be available eventually (Super Mario Bros and Metroid are available as of now), but the 10 GBA games are never going to be available. Kinda lame for the people who got their 3DS after the price drop...

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I think The original Legend of Zelda is. Not sure about Zelda II and Minish Cap. I own both of those games on the GC & GBA anyways but hey I want Oracle of Seasons/Ages on the 3DS so I know where your coming from.

I think The original Legend of Zelda is. Not sure about Zelda II and Minish Cap. I own both of those games on the GC & GBA anyways but hey I want Oracle of Seasons/Ages on the 3DS so I know where your coming from.
I want the Oracle games on the 3DS too, but I haven't heard anything about them yet either.

Nintendo stated back when the Ambassador Program was underway that the NES Games would be released to the public and they had no intention to release the GBA games to the public. Having said that Nintendo could very well change their minds and decide to release the GBA games to the public, We'll have to wait and see.

I think The original Legend of Zelda is. Not sure about Zelda II

Zelda II will be released to the public since it was part of the Ambassador Program and the fact that Nintendo said so. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom