• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anyone Here Play Chess?

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Of course! Chess is the greatest game, such an engaging game. I usually lose track of time. i remember when me and my dad finished a game at 2 in the morning. My dad was like "Oh damn, you better go to sleep."

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I used to play chess in 6th grade. I was part of the chess club, even though I was just an amateur at it... The guy who ran the chess club retired after that year, though, so we didn't have chess club afterwards. I wish I could've continued to be in a chess club. I really enjoyed playing chess with everyone.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I play chess! Not as much as I used to, but sometimes. I understood the rules clearly enough but I was never good at strategizing. I would feel all awesome beating my 9 year old sister and then get slaughtered by my dad :$ i'm kinda a chess failure. but i still iike it! :)

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I play chess all the time. It's really fun. When I have nothing to do, I pull out my chess set and play, whether if it's with myself or with someone else.

I dont know many who play it, so mostly play on pc/phone...wouldnt say am any good but i do enjoy it from time to time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom