• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
The one thing that bothers me is that there was only one thing that really happened (2 if Axle was saved by the Doctor). There were no other kills or anything. Unless David thought that there was no significance to the game (Roleblocking someone who didn't use their ability). Or maybe nobody sent their PMs (except for the person that targetted Axle. There wasn't really much to go on, so maybe that was another reason). There is a third possibility I just figured out. Axle was saved from a Roleblocker. If this is true, this Roleblocker blocked either the Godfather, Vigilante, or Serial Killer. We're getting close, but there's still a big piece of evidence missing.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
We keep going through with this. If we RVS, we can change our votes later. But voting is one of the only ways to get anwhere. Repetitive bandwagons usually mean scum. We could keep going for a No Lynch everyday, but that would put the Mafia at an advantage.

VioLink and Night Owl seem odd to me for various reasons, though I couldn't give much reasoning yet. However, I think I'm going to...

Vote: Monkeyfightsquad

I think it's curious how just after it was mentioned that he'd been inactive...

Also I've got my suspicions about Monkey. He's been missing from here since the first day. That's kind of suspicious, even more so then Timeless.

...then immediately shows up and votes for the easiest target (myself). I'm not trying to come in and attack my accuser, but objectively, it looks strange to me. I have no explanation for what David said about me in his post nor do I have any defense against the concerns people have noted, but I think because of them I could be perceived as a safe vote for a Mafia trying to get someone lynched. Perhaps, though, this might be some of my past tendency to lynch off more erratic players. I'm not sure, but for now my vote stands.

EBWODP: For the record, I agree another No Lynch would be acceptable since no one has died yet; it'd be the same as a Day 1 No Lynch, which can be a good idea. That said I'd rather get this moving if it's an option.

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
So,all of us needs evidence.....I need some.....and Axle,why do you think me and Night Owl is odd? That's odd.......Hm.....starting to think that Monkey is behind this.......Monkey is too suspicious but not sure.Need.more.evidence.And I need something suspicious and weird to pop out,that'll be easy peasy.

Similar reasons to why I'm voting for Monkey, I guess. You seem to be playing it safe. Some of that could be inexperience perhaps, but it seems odd since you've contributed little and gone along with other people and done safe posts and safe voting. I think this degree of passivity is unusual coming from the person who's posted the most thus far. Night Owl just... doesn't seem to be contributing, although admittedly I'm mostly just looking at this post in which he talks a lot without contributing to the discussion.

Not that being passive or not contributing is automatically a scumtell, but it can indicate tactics of subtlety or distraction.

EBWODP: Derp, when I said "this post" I mean to actually link to it: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f111/doctor-who-mafia-31761-6.html#post490551

Violet Link

Okay,thank you for that Axle and this IS actually my first game.I read the rules and stuff.....

So.....hm....Night Owl...... From now,I'm gonna be IGMEOY-Monkey,Night Owl,Darknut_Hunter.

You are right,Night Owl seems.......like what you said.

Side note: I am getting a killer case of deja vu. I feel like that exchange happened almost exactly the same with someone else in another game. o_0

Night Owl

~Momentai
@Violink you really need to form your own conclusions. It seems you've been easily swayed in every which way by various posts.
You've posted the most thus far and wishy-washiness isn't going to help other than being another vote on a bandwagon.

@Monkey, In my opinion, you seem to be a loose cannon. Even on day one your posts have been empty attempts at casting suspicion.
I know at this point gut instincts are really all anybody has, But just state that as your reason for voting and state why you think the person is suspicious. It makes you look suspicious in my eyes. FoS Monkeyfightsquad

@Axle, Sorry about that. At the time, I didn't really have anything new to add, so I thought adding my thoughts to what was already being questioned might help. Why would that one post that seems to not add anything be so suspicious? It's better than seeming to be inactive, right? I'm just trying to learn myself.

Violet Link

Side note: I am getting a killer case of deja vu. I feel like that exchange happened almost exactly the same with someone else in another game. o_0

Your avatar seems worried too.......Argh I've been saying much that I need something suspicious to come out.Okay so,I thonk Monkey is behind this.Stop saying suspicious stuff.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Okay,thank you for that Axle and this IS actually my first game.I read the rules and stuff.....

So.....hm....Night Owl...... From now,I'm gonna be IGMEOY-Monkey,Night Owl,Darknut_Hunter.

You are right,Night Owl seems.......like what you said.

Okay.....this is definitely really scummy. I'm still torn about Monkey but this is more suspicious than him.

Vote: _VioLink_

I don't have anything else to go off of but I think that this is the best I can do. Whether it's your first game or not this doesn't seem like the kind of thing that you'd do. The flip-flop/bandwagoning is causing you to pop up on my scum radar.

Yeah um... my avatar has nothing to do with Mafia.

Anyway, I don't think Violink is a good lynch for today, honestly. As I said, I agree that she seems strange (and yeah I noticed that too Darknut Hunter), but she's also the most active poster so far. Mafia are more often inactive and quiet that frequent posters and at the forefront. Not saying that there aren't inactive Mafia, but considering that Monkey has half the posts Violink has and Night Owl has even less... they might be less likely to turn out to just be inexperienced Townies.

Yeah um... my avatar has nothing to do with Mafia.

Anyway, I don't think Violink is a good lynch for today, honestly. As I said, I agree that she seems strange (and yeah I noticed that too Darknut Hunter), but she's also the most active poster so far. Mafia are more often inactive and quiet that frequent posters and at the forefront. Not saying that there aren't inactive Mafia, but considering that Monkey has half the posts Violink has and Night Owl has even less... they might be less likely to turn out to just be inexperienced Townies.

That's true, but the way Monkey has been formulating his posts, he seems to want to kill. With very little reason to back it up. His posts are basically "I want him dead cuz I said so." Think about this too: If Monkey was mafia, he'd be trying to kill you. If the doctor saved you, fine, Lynch. Nightkill proof, Lynch. He's only chasing after you, Because he strongly wants you dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom