• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Monkey did try to tag me not once, but twice. Both of those posts were unsubstantiated and likely impulsively put out. The rest of his appearances, like his capricious vote on Axle, sadly did little to help his case. Howbeit, Monkey makes it very hard to discern whether he's scummy or simply posting out of...excitement? Overall I think he's trying to do the right thing. We'll find out soon enough.

So I will...

Unvote: TMS

Vote: No Lynch

Before this post is concluded, I would like to note that there appears to be some sort of chemistry between Axle and Josh. It's not worth pursuing at this time, but it just seemed like they were covering each others' backs a couple of times. Appearance is a hard thing to judge, so I'll leave it to everybody else's personal interpretations.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I very much doubt that Axle and Josh are working together. It seems to me they developed a mutual trust through posting and are fairly sure of their guesses on each others roles. Not really worth looking into at this time.

I'm gonna go for a No Lynch cause I mostly think Monkey is just new and thus inexperienced. I don't completely agree with Josh about his No Lynch idea but I do see the value in using it right now.

Unvote: _VioLink_

The day is pretty much done so we'll see how things turn out.

Rachel

be vigitant
Vote: monkeyfightsquad

He kept making simple sometimes one worded posts, which could be a mafia tactic. True, he could be excited, but, as Axle said, lynching a townie is inevitable.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm gonna go for a No Lynch cause I mostly think Monkey is just new and thus inexperienced. I don't completely agree with Josh about his No Lynch idea but I do see the value in using it right now.

Unvote: _VioLink_

The day is pretty much done so we'll see how things turn out.

Hm,Monkey is new and unexperince just like me eh......
I guess.....
Unvote: monkeyfightsquad
Vote: No lynch

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Monkey: Alright, you're acting pretty interesting, but I'm going to give you a little bit of slack and see what happens tonight. You seem like scum to me, but I'm gonna let you go tonight, because I realize that this is your very first game of Mafia.

Good job guys, today was pretty interesting.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
No Lynch (8)-Night Owl, Josh, Thareous, Darknut Hunter, _VioLink_, A_LINK_IN_TIME, PK Flash, Timeless
monkeyfightsquad (4)- TheMasterSword, Axle the Beast, Raindrop14, Rachel
Axle the Beast (1)-monkeyfightsquad
Josh (1)-TheGreen

FoS: VioLink
You seem to be easily influenced by other people. Not sure if that's because it's your first game, but I'm not entirely sure.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Are you guys starting a bandwagon? You wanna explain your reasoning for voting for monkey Raindrop?

No, I'm voting for my suspicions I posted earlier. Even if Monkey is a newb, he's acting scummy. I don't see how he's helping the town at all, so if he's a townie, it wont be a great loss.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I don't see how he's helping the town at all, so if he's a townie, it wont be a great loss.

That last part bothers me. But I think he's a townie. He's just making a ton of newbie mistakes.

Day One Tallies said:
Thareous (1) - Monkeyfightsquad
Darknut_Hunter (1) - Ninten*
No Lynch (10) - Night Owl, Raindrop14, balloondude2, _VioLink_, A_LINK_IN_TIME, TheMasterSword, Darknut_Hunter, Timeless, PK Flash, Josh

Look at the unnofficial tallly I took a few posts ago and compare it to this one. Notice anything? Bandwagoning itself isn't anything. Repetitive bandwagoning is.
FoS: PK Flash and Timeless
Both of you have been bandwagoning on both days. AND you're one of the last ones to vote on both days.

How much do we need for a majority lynch?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Eeeh, what the hell.

Vote: monkeyfightsquad

I mean, really, he's the only one giving off minor scum vibes and I don't want a No Lynch, so he's our best bet. Even if he's town, (unlikely) it might be better to get newb town out of the way, anyhow.
I don't know. As Josh said, we kinda wasted our day discussing Axle's role (which I stated before; kinda pointless, let's hunt scum!) so we need to get a move on and come to a conclusion!

Night Owl

~Momentai
That last part bothers me. But I think he's a townie. He's just making a ton of newbie mistakes.
That was my conclusion as well. I find the lust for monkey's blood kind of fishy. At the end of the last page It almost seems as if Axle gave his approval for others to go after Monkey.

I think the attack on monkey is because the mafia see him as a safe target. He seems suspicious in general and because of that the mafia figure it won't get tracked back to them. It's an even better cover if monkey was or is indeed mafia. Of course, I could be over analyzing it.

How much do we need for a majority lynch?
With 18 living, 10 votes is a majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom