• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you "Zelda Binge"

Do you Zelda binge?

• Never, but I will now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never have, never will

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Binging is defined as "a period of excessive indulgence".

Now, we all play Zelda here, and most of us are pretty in love with it, and are probably alright with the idea of binge-playing Zelda.

Do you? How often? How long was/were the binge(es)?

Ninja

Well well well
Usually when the game first comes out I'll get extremely into it and play it for days on end with minimal sleep. Before I would beat the games too quickly, so now I focus first on exploring and adventuring, rather than beating the main story in a week.

Sometimes I'll get random kicks to play the older games, so I've been going back and forth between OoT on 3DS and WW for Wii U. At the Water Temple and Forbidden Woods respectively.

As with many of my primary obsessions, it swings in and out of latency. Something usually triggers it, and then the period of indulgence can last anywhere between a day to two months depending on what I'm doing specifically. Not only do I play one or more Zelda games but my forum output drastically increases, as does my zelda-related YouTube consumption.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I used to do this a lot... Maybe not days and days worth but certainly a weekend. Now because of work it's probably only once a month where I sit down for a day and splurge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom