• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Watch TV or listen to radio much Anymore?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
When I was younger, I watched TV constantly. If I was bored, I'd started watching reruns on Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon. I had no Idea Disney Channel existed until a little bit before High School Musical aired for the first time. As I got older, I started playing more video games & got on the computer more often, possible because I got tired of reruns. I still watch some TV shows, but none of my age group. I watch My Little Pony, Pokémon (barely), the Total Drama series, & mainly Boomerang for older shows I watched as a kid(Ed, Edd & Eddy, Teen Titans, PowerPuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, etc.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I used to watch a lot of TV when I was younger, but pretty much never do anymore. As for radio, I listen to it about as much as I used to...which was never very much in the first place.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I still watch TV. Maybe not as much as I used to, but I still do. As for the radio, I sometimes listen to it when I'm driving, though most of the time I just plug in my iPod and listen to that.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Def don't listen to the radio anymore, but the only TV I watch are shows that I like and have the time to actually sit down and watch (rather than watch them later on my laptop). Most of which are Sunday night shows.

Not at all, maybe one or two hours per week. There aren't any good series on tv, so I have to watch them online.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Man, I remember those days. I don't watch TV much anymore, except when I'm with my family, and the radio is just...obsolete to me. Its mostly the internet, movies, and, y'know, getting outside once in a while. Also a lot of music stuff as well. The only time I actually watch TV is for the Daily Show or Doctor Who. That'd be about it.

Fortunately, I don't do much of either anymore. There's just too much crap and brain poison to be found in said forms of media. However, I can't go a week without my crime dramas on broadcast television...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom