• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want Malon Back?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, there could just be another farm girl that looks like her and is named Malon, doesn't have to be the same. Link and Zelda almost never is, ALMOST!

I'd really like to see Malon again =] Though.. she's my favourite girl in the entire Zelda series (Aside form Twilight Princess's incarnation of Zelda) and i have a bit of a thing for her so I'm rather bias about seeing her again. <3

They've reused her character before, why not? Perhaps in a different game, she could be a secondary love interest like Peatrice in Skyward Sword.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Not really. Her place is in OOT for me, and it's not like she even became a sage or anything, she was just a farm girl who was one of links many love interests. I'm sure nintendo can come up with someone new who is even better than Malon. They could have a descendant of hers like Impaz was a descendant of Impa, or Rutela probably a descendant of ruto.

No, she would seem out of place, unless they made a 3rd sequel to Ocarina of Time, which I find unlikely. Other than that, even though I loved her as a character, I wouldn't want her back..

Well I'm a bit biased because Malon was my first video game crush lol, but I think that I would like to see her again. Only if she would fit in with the game though. I'm willing to sacrifice one of my favorite characters to make the story more consistent though.

N

Noop3451

Yeah, Duh... I still remember the song that goes by when link talks to her in minish cap. Also Talon is an idiot.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I don't exactly have much of an opinion on her, so I wouldn't mind if she came back. As long as they fix her voice... She first appeared back in the N64 days, so it's understandable, but if they're going to use the same voice again, I'd rather not see her reappear.

Djinn

and Tonic
I honestly do not see any reason we cannot have an old character again in a future sequel. Malon has appeared in FSA and MC before so she is a recurring character along the same lines ad Beedle and Tingle. Only I think she is a bit more likable among a lot of the fans. The main three characters of the series have reappeared enough times already and are genuinely considered to be separate people each and every time. It is simple enough to explain that they are just different incarnations of thew same original heroes of the first tale living throughout the ages after. A few other fantasy series have played around with this concept as well. It seems to fit a little better in a fantasy setting than most other possible setting and there have been few complaints about it. Plus the recurring characters always seem to be mostly the same people doing the same things in each appearance.

We have also seen Twinrova, and the oracles Din, Nayru, and Farore in a couple titles as well. So really it is not all that rare at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom