• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use Caps or Shift Whenever You Want to Capitalize Letters?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Well I suddenly thought about this in the shoutbox and now, I wanna know about this. Do you use caps, or shift whenever you want to capitalize a letter?

I tend to use capslock a lot now and then, so using the shift feels uneasy for me. But I only use shift for symbols..

How about you guys?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I usually use shift, but only because I rarely capitalize more than a single letter.

I LOVE TO WRITE IN CAPS. IT MAKES IT SO MUCH FUN. ESPECIALLY WHEN I WANT TO MAKE THE SIZE OF MY LETTERING BIGGER WHILE IT IS IN CAPS.

Fig

The Altruist
When it comes to writing I only using shifting to capitalizing letters using both shift keys. I don't use the Caps Lock is because I tend to forget to to press the Caps Lock again after I write a sentence or so and thus I have to back and rewrite the sentence. Another reason why I don't use Caps Lock is because I do not want to get the wrong impression from others that I'm upset with them or just being wrathful in general. Maybe it is just me, but I personally feel more efficient and allows me to type faster than utilizing the Caps Lock. The only times I will use Caps lock is when I know I'm in nice manner and that everyone around me knows I'm simply using it for fun! ^^

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
CAPS LOCK. CAPS LOCK all the way, bucko. Even if I'm only capitalizing one letter, like a sentence starter or I, I go CAPS-LETTER-CAPS super fast and just continue with my average typing life. I'm weird, I'm aware. I like, never use shift unless it's for puctuation.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Always shift. Actually a huge pet peeve of mine when my friends use caps lock to only capitalize one letter! Argh!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I always use shift. Even when writing full sentences in caps, I use shift. I typically forget the caps lock button exists, haha. ...At least on a computer. On an iPad, which anyone who knows me knows I use 90% of the time, you don't really have an option but to use caps lock. :P You can't just hold down the "shift" button, so if I'm writing in caps for an extended amount of time, I'm not going to hit the button for every single letter. I'll put it in what I guess is equivalent to the caps lock mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom