• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Do You Think You Will Be Able to Complete OoT 3DS Quickly?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
This is a good question. I do not think there will be many differences in terms of dungeon layout, but I hoped they mixed the regular dungeons with the Master Quest Dungeons to make a newer feel to them. However, I have beat OoT only once before, and I think that if I play OoT 3D, then I will be able to finish it in a quicker time than the original.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Well with me I always have a few games going at once as to not get bored. I also cant seem to play a game straight through. Meaning I cant play a single came until I have beaten it. I feel overwhelmed and need to play something different. Which helps with puzzles that frustrate me. With OoT I am sure Ill get to the forest temple by day one as long as nothing too major is changed. After that I may take a break to play some of Pokemon Black. Seeing as I wont have a DS until i get the 3DS I will have plenty to play when i get it so not too quick i hope.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Im able to finish it, but not quickly. I would to adjust to the controls to play the game at a steady pace. Like in the 64, I first play it and I had a hard time with the controls. When the 3DS gets her, I'm able to control the gameplay of the game. So I will finish the games on the 3DS and I acheive on finishing it!

korp

bagels
I heard about changed Piece of Heart locations but I doubt that's actually true.
Um...I really have no idea~ I just started my 930580934850 playthrough of Ocarina Of Time 5 days ago and I'm already at the Forest Temple. (Most people are faster though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom