• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think This is the Plot of The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I never heard of a theory of the SS being a bird before!!! It sure is interesting and a thing to consider. But like it was said, we cannot really be sure until the game releases next year. I do have to agree that we will learn about the origins of the Master Sword and the Hylian Symbol.

I've seen this, and I believe that there is a high chance of it being true. Since a lot of people were correct about her being the master sword (or skyward sword, but thats close enough knowing we didn't have a name yet) by what she looks like, then she also shows many traits of being a bird... It all makes since and the evidence adds up... so, sure, why not?

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I've never given the thought of her being a sword and a bird. I think this theory could be true and it pinpoints many facts. If it is true that would explain why the Hylian Crest is a bird.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
At first, I thought this theory of "SS" being a bird was just some more, uh, baseless speculation. But you know, you (or whoever it was that made the vid, I assume it's the OP though) actually make a pretty darn good point.

The only problem I see with the theory, though, is that Aonuma said that "Link won't be flying like Pit from Kid Icarus" or something to that effect. This means that that particular part of the theory, the wings sprouting allowing Link to fly to safety, is probably debunked already, but that's just a minor detail since it's possible that "SS" MIGHT fully transform into a bird and carries Link down there or something.

In fact, now that I think about it, I think that this may possibly be true. Although, as you said, we can't be sure until they leak some more info or the game comes out.

R

rubiick

I need to buy a me a WII so I can able to play TP and this game :(

I can't believe I haven't played TP :( :(

Djinn

and Tonic
I need to buy a me a WII so I can able to play TP and this game :(

I can't believe I haven't played TP :( :(

You definitely need to go play Twilight Princess, it is a great game and one of my favorites on both GCUBE and Wii.

Plus it will help you understand what we are all talking about when we keep bringing up the City in the Sky when talking about Skyward Sword.

This is actually a pretty interesting theory, and it makes sense from a lot of viewpoints. The only problem I can see with it is the one Master Kokiri pointed out.

@rubiick
Perhaps Nintendo is going to launch SS in a bundle with a Wii! =D

I thought she would turn into a bird for a while now. But I don't wanna get my hopes up. SO, No she doesn't fly in this game....
(I hope she does...)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
This theory is actually one of the most plausable i've heard yet. The sword's ability to help Link fly...it all fits in perfectly!
I wouldnt be suprised if this actually turned out to be the function in the game! Finally, we're almost a step closer to finally revealing the inner details of SS and the mystery of the Sword!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I thought this is a really good theory. Everything thing he said made sense to me. It can't be the entire plot, but for the starting, I think this makes sense.

Based on the facts we have this makes sense...but its hard to say for now. I love how Nintendo has slowly made the "helping character" (K.O.R.L., Midna, etc.) more important in the recent games ever since Navi. Hopefully they take one more step and make the girl in the photo a sword and a form of transportation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom